Author Topic: Commander Cody  (Read 5353 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Commander Cody
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 01:49 PM »
On the subject of Cody, I'm going to go on record here with what I would want (although I'm having trouble figuring out where Hasbro is going to put him if he's not in any of the "battles" they're using as the basis for next year's waves:

-Super Articulated body (a given)

-Removable Helmet (again, I'd think this is a given)

-Palpatine hologram (this would be along the lines of the Dooku DS Hologram from the Geonosian War Room Saga set; if it won't be steady enough without warping his hand so he can't hold weapons, they can do the hologram as part of Cody's hand, and make that hand interchangable with the other, gun totin' hand)

-Obi-Wan's lightsaber hilt

I love your ideas.  Sounds good to me!

As for where he goes, I could see him in the Battle of Coruscant Wave - I think technically the briefing was in orbit around Coruscant before Obi-Wan jumps to Utapau, so that's close enough to the "Courscant Battle" for me...  ;)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 09:10 PM »
I asked Hasbro at the Q and A at the comic con
about Cody. I couldn't beleive 12 questions went first with no mention of him. Any way in my question I said" Cody, I need it" then I complained about all the figs they've made that were in the movie for 1 sec. and how Cody was in for all those scenes/has lines and = why don't I have a figure. They gave some bogus reply like how they have big plans for him and " how we really like Cody" Which = to me some muti-pack only I have to buy him in because I'm a collector and Hasbro has collectors by the Balls. Yeah and " we can't reveal what we have planned"= to me- then why a Q an A?? come on Hasbro ,quit playing it up. I'm interested in Figs not games

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 08:38 PM »
Released today was "Commander Cody will be a revision of the #41 Clone, but painted and with a few extra's to make him look like Cody."

Okay, just a joke, but that is what I think they will do with Cody. I really am looking forward to hunting for him!
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that