Author Topic: Dan's (pka Bob Dylan SW fan) feedback  (Read 16618 times)

Offline tubbysota

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Dan's (pka Bob Dylan SW fan) feedback
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2012, 08:51 AM »
Big thank you to Dan for hooking me up with a red gauntlet variant Boba Fett Kubrick.  Great communication and extremely fast shipping.  A real asset to the board.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2012, 01:10 PM »
Thanks to Dan for cramming my car full of leftover Star Wars stuff he didn't want.  Oh, and for prompt payment on the Jawa!
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2012, 12:32 PM »
Thanks for the hook up on the Legacy AT-AT.  It's in a nice home.  And thanks for the quick meet-up during my 'lay-over' in the Twin Cities (kind of hectic with our schedules).  I really appreciated it.  Wish we could have talked more... perhaps in a couple weeks when I'm back in town.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 8, 2013, 04:19 PM »
Big thanks to Dan-O for snagging some Avengers bonus packs for me.  You just can't beat 8 figures for $12.50 (or in my case, 32 figures for $50).  Thanks for thinking of me and hauling them all over!
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2013, 11:28 PM »
It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of completing a deal on JD, but I couldn't be happier about this one.  Dan's a great guy to deal with, he was willing to sell me a figure I've been wanting for a long time!

Vinyl Vader salutes you.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:32 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 9, 2014, 01:55 AM »
I purchased a few Imperial Kubricks from Dan and can't wait to set up my Kubrick shelf in my new room.  He's a great guy to deal with as always!