JesseVader08:
Darth Sidious - Holograph
Pit Droids (2pack)
Queen Amidala - Battle
Qui-Gon Jinn - Jedi Master
R2-B1
Sio Bibble
TC-14

... cuz I'm still looking for them.  At prices below eBay right now.   ::)

Ben:
I had to order TC-14 and R2-B1 from an online store since I never found them at retail. Never did see the Yoda with Ep. I text.

I found Amidala w/ Ascension Gun, Sio, and the Pit Droids on sale at Target for $3 a piece, and they had a bunch there. I bought two sets, and traded off the Pit Droids for a Mynock Hunt set that I couldn't find during the Great Purge. I stumbled onto Swimming Jar Jar easily too. I actually had a harder time getting the Droideka from that wave.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on May  8, 2005, 10:46 PM ---Darth Sidious - Holograph
Pit Droids (2pack)
Queen Amidala - Battle
Qui-Gon Jinn - Jedi Master
R2-B1
Sio Bibble
TC-14

... cuz I'm still looking for them.  At prices below eBay right now.   ::)

--- End quote ---

Does that mean below retail? :P

These were never available in Canada, as I'm sure Jesse knows.  Another example of Hasbro Canada dumping the line before it actually stops, most infuriating. But once I began trading I ended up with very few problems finding any of these. 

Amidala was tough and she didn't come cheap trade-wise, though I only paid $3 CAD for my loose version. Actually I got the entire Ep I run for $3 CAD per figure, so while I inherited a lot of crap with it, it balanced out quite well in the end.  I traded a lot of the commons 2 for 1.  One what?  Red ARC trooper. ;D

I've had six holo Sidious go through my hands at one point or another.  I'd always take this kind of stuff as trade fare and he seemed remarkably common on the secondary market. 

The only thing I paid above retail for was the pit droid two pack, the last piece I needed.  Then I got my loose version in the set I bought.  Sio was kind of tough, I've only ever negotiated for my loose and one carded.  Never had extras of that.  Never had extras of the swimming Jar Jar either, but never wanted them.

Dressel Rebel:
For me it was pretty much that Sio Bibble, Red Goatee Naboo Guard, Holo Sidious wave.  I did see it at retail once and bought it.  I didn't like the ascension gun Padme or pit droid 2 pack and left those.

Darth_Anton:
The last wave of each collection was universally hard to find, and if you're going to go with the accesory sets as well, since they have the same card size, the second wave is harder to find than any of the figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version