Author Topic: Bad day to fairly decent day  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Logray2776

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Bad day to fairly decent day
« on: May 6, 2005, 11:21 PM »
Well I had an interesting day today, due to a miscommunication on my cable company's part I get my cable shut off. I pretty much had a crap day from then on, until earlier tonight. So, with no tv at the moment, I decided to listen to the radio a little bit. The dj was havin a game show type deal going on, so I call and get in on the first try, and I am the right caller.
Yes I won the little game they were having, for star wars tickets. So I am all set for the 19th now.

BTW, it was a star wars trivia game they were doing. So I guess it was a goo dthing that my cable got shut off.

Claude

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Bad day to fairly decent day
« Reply #1 on: May 6, 2005, 11:55 PM »
Congualtaions on winning the tickets for the movie.  My day was okay until I burnt my hand on a stuipid oven rack at work.  Hopefully it just a small burn and will go away soon.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: May 8, 2005, 05:40 PM »
You won some tickets? Awesome. What trivia question did you answer to win?

Offline Logray2776

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 8, 2005, 11:08 PM »
Had to answer like 3 out of 5 to win, but i had to pick from three people that i thought could answer them right. Celeb jeopardy type game show, first question was"name the ship that darth vader was chasing in the first movie". Pretty much easy ones like that.