Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

2005 RotS Figures Release List

<< < (2/13) > >>

evenflow:
Awesome list. I can't wait. i have to start saving for the midnight madness.

DoctorPadawan:
I didn't see a separate thread for this (and if it needs to be broken off into its own thread, please feel free to do so), but after seeing the display photos at Yakface.com this morning, I think I might have a fairly decent idea of what we can expect as far as the April 2, 2005 initial product rollout.  I just put everything together in a list to see how much we would need to be putting back as far as cash flow goes for that date.

So, here's what I got from the photos and other lists online.  I'm fully expecting Hasbro and retail to charge out the ass for this stuff (it looked as if the WM price on the lightsabers has gone up at least two dollars, but then again, it is somewhat obscured), so I didn't include prices.  I guess it can be edited as we find out more information.

BASIC FIGURES, COLLECTION 1:
01.  Obi-Wan Kenobi
02.  Anakin Skywalker
03.  Yoda
04.  Super Battle Droid
05.  Chewbacca
06.  Clone Trooper
07.  R2-D2
08.  Grievous' Bodyguard
09.  General Grievous
10.  Mace Windu
11.  Darth Vader
12.  Emperor Palpatine

BASIC FIGURES, COLLECTION 2:

13.  Count Dooku
14.  Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
15.  Bail Organa
16.  Plo Koon
17.  Battle Droid
18.  C-3P0
19.  Padme Amidala Skywalker
20.  Agen Kolar
21.  Shaak Ti
22.  Kit Fisto
23.  Royal Guard
24.  Mon Mothma

DELUXE FIGURES:

01.  Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine
02.  Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
03.  Obi-Wan Kenobi and Super Battle Droid

BATTLE ARENA TWO PACKS:

01.  Anakin Skywalker versus Count Dooku
02.  Darth Sidious versus Mace Windu

VEHICLES/BEASTS:

01.  Republic Gunship
02.  BARC Speeder with BARC Trooper
03.  Boga with Obi-Wan Kenobi

UNLEASHED:

01.  Anakin Skywalker
02.  Obi-Wan Kenobi
03.  General Grievous

12" COLLECTOR'S SERIES:

01.  Clone Trooper
02.  General Grievous
03.  Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine

LIGHTSABERS:

01.  Darth Vader (color change)
02.  Mace Windu
03.  Count Dooku
04.  Yoda
05.  Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode IV hilt)

GALACTIC HEROES:

01.  Count Dooku and Anakin Skywalker
02.  Darth Sidious and Yoda
03.  Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous

FORCE BATTLERS:

01.  Obi-Wan Kenobi
02.  Darth Vader
03.  General Grievous

Please note that I didn't include Lego in the list, and that there are some things that probably aren't listed because the photos were so dark and obscure at points that I couldn't really see all that well (mainly to do with Attacktix or whatever the hell they're called, and that Yoda thing).

Scott:
Looks pretty close DP

I remember at the Saga launch Hasbro was able to sneak a few more figures (Yoda and Dooku and friends) right in at the launch and those suckers were a little hard to find

With the next few waves due in May I wouldn't be totally suprised if it goes beyond those first 24 figures

Also, the leaked case seemed to be 12 figures per case all 1 per case.  That's good news...no shortpacking and with what looks to be an all out onslaught of figures, it should be easy to get sets

starwax137:

--- Quote from: Scott on January 30, 2005, 11:01 PM ---Also, the leaked case seemed to be 12 figures per case all 1 per case. That's good news...no shortpacking and with what looks to be an all out onslaught of figures, it should be easy to get sets

--- End quote ---

Actually I kind of liked the shortpacking.  It made it more exciting when you finally found them.  ;D

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: starwax137 on January 31, 2005, 04:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scott on January 30, 2005, 11:01 PM ---Also, the leaked case seemed to be 12 figures per case all 1 per case. That's good news...no shortpacking and with what looks to be an all out onslaught of figures, it should be easy to get sets

--- End quote ---

Actually I kind of liked the shortpacking.  It made it more exciting when you finally found them.  ;D

--- End quote ---

No thanx, I prefer to actually find what I'm looking for - it's hard enuf without strange packing ratios screwing it up for me.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version