Author Topic: Hasbro Direct Sales Website  (Read 24187 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Direct Sales Website
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2005, 09:13 AM »
Ok, here's the latest on my orders through HTS.com.  Apparently, my first order (2 #41 Clones and a Wookiee Warrior), placed on 4/2 (and listed as "backorder" on their order status page) is apparently "in the shipping process".  The second order I placed last week (for Deluxe Wave 2), first showed up on the order status page as shipping 5/12...then disappeared....and I wrote them to see what happened.  The reply I got this morning stated that "due to the high volume of orders we have received, it was necessary to update some order numbers.  Your shipping confirmation contains both the original order number and the updated order number.  You should use the updated order number when inquiring about your order."  So basically, they thought that I was talking about the original order (not the deluxe one), and apparently they think both of my numbers coincide to the first order.  Even though I pasted the order confirmation (from the deluxe wave) along with my inquiry about the order status/order number.  Its no big deal, I would have just cancelled it at this point anyways most likely, so I guess this saves me the trouble.  Something definitely gumming up the works over at Hasbro Toy Shop though, that is for sure.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2005, 09:20 AM »
I went ahead and merged the thread we had in Watto's into this one so you guys only have to post your headaches from HTS.com in one spot...  ;)

Good luck to all of you waiting for your "in-stock / ships in 24 hours" orders to ship only ten days later...  ::)

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2005, 09:42 AM »
Thanks Jeff, I was beginning to get confused as to what whines I posted in which thread.   :D

Quick update on my order:  My credit card has officially been charged the full 26 dollars or so of my order, despite the fact that I have not received a shipment confirmation email and my account section at HTS still lists the order as "Not Shipped."

So far, things are not looking good for me being a repeat customer of HTS, at least for a while.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: you work out the bugs on a site before it goes live, not while it's live.  And you should probably actually have the stuff in stock that you claim to have in stock, especially when the company that makes the product and is selling the product is one and the same.   ::)

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2005, 03:26 PM »
An hour ago my order still said back ordered and expected to ship on 5/12. Now it says fully shipped on the 10th. LOL

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2005, 03:28 PM »
I just checked my status, and got the same thing.  The order I placed on the 2nd (the one they didn't lose :P), just an hour or so ago said that it was "backordered" and scheduled for the 12th, but it now also says "fully shipped" on the 10th.  Interesting to say the least.  I guess some people should start seeing their shipments pretty soon now, we'll see how this goes.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2005, 03:39 PM »
It'd sure be a nice surprise to get one of each color Wookiee.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2005, 04:58 PM »
Just got an email stating my order has shipped (both 12" female dolls) and I should receive them in 7-10 days.  The wait continues....
Beth

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2005, 05:33 PM »
Yeah my stuff shipped today. Or should I say some of my stuff shipped. A couple items I ordered keep getting pushed back.  One week.  Two weeks.  Im holding my breath. 

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2005, 07:17 PM »
Yeah, I finally got the shipment notification email (which was surprisingly slim on actual details of when it was shipped) this afternoon, but only after I called the HTS "hotline" and asked why my credit card had been fully charged when I had not yet received a shipping notification email and the account section on HTS said that my order had "not shipped" and would not until about May 12th. 

The guy I spoke to was very helpful and seemed genuinely baffled as to why the account section wasn't showing it and why I hadn't received a shipping email since, according to him, the system he was looking at showed it shipped on the 6th.  He said he would mention my case to his supervisor (meaning I'm probably blocked from HTS now-haha) and that he apologized for the confusion.

So now we find out what the actual shipping part of this equation entails.  We already know that the HTS site itself has some MAJOR bugs to work out, so let's see if the actual process of, you know, us getting the toys works any better.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2005, 07:20 PM »
ok I got the first part of my HTS order in today.....sadly it was the "Littlest Pet Shop" stuff I orded for my Daughter...So at least SOME stuf is shipping.

It was packed very well...and they claimed to have shipped it on Friday...I picked the 3-5 business day shipping.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2005, 07:37 PM »
Well after cancelling my order the other day, I got an e-mail telling me the tiems are no longer available.  ::) I wish they would get things straight.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

SilverZ

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2005, 09:25 PM »
Got a ship notice today as well, with the complete order going out. Can't wait to see what condition they arrive in.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2005, 09:34 PM »
I got an e-mail saying my order has shipped.  I read it and all the non-ROTS stuff I ordered shipped on 6 May and the three ROTS items I ordered are listed as "unavailable".

I don't think I'll even look at the Hasbro website anymore!  >:(
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2005, 09:13 AM »
It is a sad sad day when Hasbro claims not to have their OWN stock in stock. :'(
Gatillo
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2005, 11:52 AM »
It is a sad sad day when Hasbro claims not to have their OWN stock in stock. :'(
Gatillo

I checked it out and what bugs me is their prices!  What the heck?

:P