Collecting > Photonovels and Movies

Two things...

(1/1)

Darth Delicious:
One: I am SERIOUSLY in need of a new installment in the Rykrof Enloe saga. I want chapter 11 and I mean to get it...however, I could PROBABLY be staved off for a week or so by another SE.  :P

Two: Has anyone checked Lance Quazar's house for his moldering corpse? Where's he been, man? The site isn't the same without his interactive photonovel goodness! 

-DD

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Darth Delicious on May 16, 2005, 10:26 PM ---One: I am SERIOUSLY in need of a new installment in the Rykrof Enloe saga. I want chapter 11 and I mean to get it...however, I could PROBABLY be staved off for a week or so by another SE.  :P

Two: Has anyone checked Lance Quazar's house for his moldering corpse? Where's he been, man? The site isn't the same without his interactive photonovel goodness! 

-DD

--- End quote ---

Seriously. Lance where are you? And don't tell me you are dead that's not an excuse.

CHEWIE, we are waiting..... hurry up!!! ;) :P

CHEWIE:
Well, I have revamped the Special Edidtions of both #3 Anti-Jedi and #4 Slaughter on Munist.

I sent #3 to Famine the other day, but he hasn't had a chance to upload it yet.  Seems like all of the photonovels and images that he is hosting for me are down all of a sudden?

Also, I should be able to get #5 - Deception redone really soon too.  Redoing each one takes anywhere from 5-10 hours!  Then I'll get #11 up.  Sorry for the delay.

I did talk to Lance via email a few times lately.  He had to go out of the country, and has been very busy - but said he'll have some new episodes for the story up soon!

Famine, can you send me a PM or give me a call?

:P

Ryan:
Chewie, I can host them for you too if you'd like.

CHEWIE:
I just might take you up on that offer, that way Famine isn't overloaded so much with putting up with all the images I keep sending him, and maybe you can host a couple of them.  Can you PM me your email address?  Thanks SLC.

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version