Author Topic: I never win, but I won!!!  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
I never win, but I won!!!
« on: May 14, 2005, 05:08 PM »
I won tickets for 4 to the 7pm Wednesday DLP in Plano- woo hoo!!!
I can't believe this... I'm so excited!!!
I was going to skip out on going down there and waiting in line all day for the Mid DLP showing, because I'd have to miss at least one day- and probably a half the next because of the drive back in the middle of the night- which I also wasn't thrilled about.  I was just going to go to the midnight showing here locally- which would have almost zero line and, of course, is closer...
This is just perfect, except for now I have to decide who gets the other tickets!  Which really kind of sucks... So, I offered them to my C3 roomie and local FF member person, but since the FF is the ones in charge of the line- it looks like none of them want to go- but I'm still waiting on the direct answer on that.  I know I'd make quick enemies if they weren't offered the tickets after they have been out there for around 2 weeks now doing the line thing...
Oh my gods... I'm just too excited!!!!!!!!
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Commander JediSearch

• Jedi Initiate
  • Do what must be done... I support Order 66
    • View Profile
    • The Archive
Re: I never win, but I won!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 08:38 PM »
Awesome!  Congratulations. 
Stephen - Louisville, KY
Sandtroopers | KSWCC | My Collection

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 09:24 PM »
Congrats Shannon....you don't have to offer me one of the tickets.  I don't think I could make it down there in time and I have an alert the next day.   :P
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 09:36 PM »
Congratulations Shannon! ;D

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Infamy Of Crete

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Mellars
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 11:10 PM »
Hey thanks for offering them to me shannon. No, I'm not taking it personally at all.  ;D Congratulations on your win. diane and I had fun hanging out today.

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 12:18 AM »
Hey thanks for offering them to me shannon. No, I'm not taking it personally at all.  ;D Congratulations on your win. diane and I had fun hanging out today.
I had fun, too :) well, with you guys, not just the con itself...
I hope you aren't mad!  You gotta understand that my friends would hate me if I walked right past them and in to the theatre at 7 with others- since I haven't spent anytime in the line- at all and they've been working.  Anyway, most everyone has said no simply because they want to be in that midnight screening.  I've got one ticket left besides my own, so I have no idea who is going to take that place- and I know you and Diane have the midnight tickets- but if you think you can make it in time for a 7pm show, that's cool- but I'd hate to leave Diane out for that one.  :( 

Offline Infamy Of Crete

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Mellars
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 07:36 AM »
Shannon I was really kidding I never expected you to offer me tickets. I was just kidding around. Your going  to have a great time.

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 09:43 AM »
Alright, well, I do still have one ticket left for the show... not that it would have been a 'date' w/ you, of course...
I'm taking a couple- Todd and Tamara- we saw them in the dealer room... this really sucks...
hate being single, especially for this movie...
oh well...