Author Topic: Master Replicas: Mini-sabers  (Read 74442 times)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Master Replicas, mini sabers
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2004, 08:16 PM »
Son of a bitch.....I KNEW as soon as I left town those stupid things would show up.  Here comes the begging part...if anyone has any extra's and is willing to part with one I would be very greatful.  I have posted my plea over at RS also but I think I might be too late.

PS:  Congrats DSM and Holo. Elvis on your scores!! :D
Beth

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2004, 10:25 PM »
Holy crap - they are sold out already?? Damn.

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2004, 02:45 AM »
Obi Weathered mini is back in stock as of 11:38 PST.

Walmart seems to have these in stock every now and again, so there is hope for those who missed out on them the first time.(at least for alittle while)

Jadesfire, I will have an extra.   So if you can't pick one up, I have you covered. :)
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2004, 02:50 AM »
Darn, just clicked on the link and this is what the page says:

Attention Walmart.com Customers
The Web site will be closing temporarily for maintenance at approximately 12:00 AM PDT on November 19, 2004
It is not possible to check out at this time.
Note: Any items you've added to your cart will be ready for check out when the site reopens. Thank you.

So it seems late at night is a good time to check, but not too late. :-\

-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2004, 06:54 AM »
Thanks DSM  :D.  I totally missed it again!!!
Beth

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2004, 04:06 PM »
Son of a bitch.....I KNEW as soon as I left town those stupid things would show up.  Here comes the begging part...if anyone has any extra's and is willing to part with one I would be very greatful.

Ditto.  Same thing for me - went to Minnesota, had no internet access for the most part, and got screwed on this one too!   :-\

Beth, if you get any other leads out of RS, I'd gladly relieve Ricardo of his extra.  So LMK...   :-*

- M

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2004, 06:22 PM »
My mini BD Maul just arrived!!

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2004, 01:26 AM »
Beth, if you get any other leads out of RS, I'd gladly relieve Ricardo of his extra.  So LMK...   :-*

- M

Well, Philip just emailed me and has a saber available for me.   ;D
I will pm Ricardo to let him know just in case he doesn't stop in here but you might want to send him one yourself.

PS:  Thanks so much Ricardo for helping me out on this.  I think it will work out easier though for you to get the extra one to Matt.  I wouldn't have backed out of my commitment if Matt hadn't needed one also since I could have told Philip no.
Beth

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2004, 02:17 PM »
Glad to see you guys are going to get your mini weathered.  I got my shipping confirmation for it yesterday.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2004, 02:29 PM »
Thanks Jas.  Me too!   8)  Glad to hear that they're already shipping out too.  Excellent!

Well, Philip just emailed me and has a saber available for me.   ;D
I will pm Ricardo to let him know just in case he doesn't stop in here but you might want to send him one yourself.

PS:  Thanks so much Ricardo for helping me out on this.  I think it will work out easier though for you to get the extra one to Matt.  I wouldn't have backed out of my commitment if Matt hadn't needed one also since I could have told Philip no.

Thanks a million Beth!  I owe ya' one!  Ricardo, I shot you a PM too, bud.  Let's talk, and hopefully I can just zip on down your way when you get your sabers, and swipe Beth's former one off of ya'!   ;)

And no worries Beth, we all know you would've obviously stuck with your original deal with DSM, had I not harrassed you into finding another one!   ;D  Much appreciated though...

But I still have a little catching up to do though.  So, who all was going after the new Luke one, which was all silver and an eBay exclusive?  I think I'm passing on the "EU" versions, and just sticking with what was specifically on film.  Or at least the "new" and "used" versions of what was on film anyway...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 02:33 PM by JediMAC »

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2004, 02:57 PM »
I'm also sticking with what was on film.  Not into the gold and silver sabers.  Kinda lame.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2004, 04:06 PM »
But I still have a little catching up to do though.  So, who all was going after the new Luke one, which was all silver and an eBay exclusive?  I think I'm passing on the "EU" versions, and just sticking with what was specifically on film.  Or at least the "new" and "used" versions of what was on film anyway...

I got Obi-wan's gold one so that I have three different 'colors' of his saber.  (Well, I will have all three when Philip is able to mail it out).  That's it though as I am trying to stay away from mini madness :P.  I would have sold Luke's gold one if I ever ended up with it from a dealer and am just waiting on receiving Dooku and Maul's mini to complette 2004 mini saber run.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 04:07 PM by jadesfire »
Beth

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2004, 04:34 PM »
Now, are these sabers ALL limited edition, or can I score one with ease somewhere? I'd like to get one for parts to finish my custom saber. Or is that sort of thing Taboo?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2004, 04:37 PM »
I wasn't too impressed with the Gold and Silver sabers - they just don't do anything for me, so I was able to pass on the Luke without feeling like I was missing something. I'm glad too, since some of the Gold "chase" versions really go for some coin on ebay.

Kevin - the only ones that are limited are the exclusive/chase versions. You should be able to score a regular version of any of the six that have been made so far with relative ease, either at a local comic shop or on ebay. They retail for around $40 each.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2004, 04:46 PM »
Groovy. Now to get a job to pay for all of this expensive stuff.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...