Author Topic: What time are you getting in line?  (Read 3065 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: What time are you getting in line?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 06:42 PM »
I just talked to Jared who stopped by our theater for tonight, and he said that as of about 3:30pm there were already about a hundred people in line for the midnight showing...

Yikes!  :-\

Offline amarsella

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 07:09 PM »
I just talked to Jared who stopped by our theater for tonight, and he said that as of about 3:30pm there were already about a hundred people in line for the midnight showing...

Yikes!  :-\

I called Citywalk at around 11:30am and they said there were already about 20 people in line. I've got tix for the 12:35am show so I'm gonna get there around 8:30pm. I know it's gonna be packed but I can't see geting there any earlier than that. They have five showings staggered between 12:01am and 1:00am so we'll see. I'd like a seat in the middle of the last row but we'll see. I've already got tix for the DLP show on Friday and I'm sure I'll be going numerous times after that so there'll be penty of times to sit in my fave seat. As long as I don't end up either all the way on the right or left or way down in fromt I'll be happy.
Put on your old fur coat, it's 1973

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 07:15 PM »
I've got tix for the 12:35am show...

I think you'll probably be in much better shape then Anthony, as it sounds like it's mostly just the actual midnight showings that are going nuts right now.  The other Burbank showings tonight (after midnight) hardly had lines at all according to Jared.  Plus, if you can handle the last row, it should be even better.

I'm almost wishing we picked one a little bit after midnight, rather than the midnight one itself...  :-\

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2005, 08:58 PM »
The theater I purchased tickets at a while back originally only had it showing in one theater for a midnight show, but when I checked their website earlier today, they had added a 12:10 showing and a 12:20 showing.  I suppose that there must have been a demand for it, so I'm hoping they make three separate lines so nobody gets mixed in with other showings by accident.

I am actually more worried about my staying awake than I am standing in line right now.  I don't doubt that I'll be able to keep my eyes open during the film itself, but I probably won't get to bed until 3 AM, and that's later than I've been awake in three years (since AOTC).  I had the same worries when I saw AOTC, but after seeing it, I was actually all hyperactive, so I'm hoping I'll have the same effect this time.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2005, 10:26 PM »
Well, I can't wait any longer. I'm gonna go get in line.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2005, 12:03 AM »
I'll be getting in line tomorrow after work sometime.