Author Topic: Photonovel story pitches  (Read 3218 times)

Offline ThePerennial

• Jedi Initiate
  • "..And shoot the loudmouth first!"
    • View Profile
Photonovel story pitches
« on: May 20, 2005, 07:16 PM »
 Does anyone have a concept or a pitch they'd like to share with the rest of us about a photonovel they're working on? Anyone have any juicy stories about any or everything star wars they'd like to share? Anyone?

Well, I'll start. I'm working on a potential photonovel I call "Mandalore sa ka'rta" (which translates to "heart of the mandalore"), which follows the life of an ARC trooper named Spar as he battles as a republic ARC trooper and discovers his destiny as a soldier lies elsewhere as, strangely, he experiences the memories of his training sargeant and template of existence, Jango Fett. Long story short, it's going to be a photonovel of the reformation of the Mandalorian mercenary army during/after the Clone Wars.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Photonovel story pitches
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 08:11 PM »
Sounds really cool man - I like that idea. 

As for myself, my Rykrof Enloe series still has a long way to go.  Just a few months into the Clone Wars still.   Hard to believe there's already 10 stories up.

:P

Offline ThePerennial

• Jedi Initiate
  • "..And shoot the loudmouth first!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 10:28 PM »
Sounds really cool man - I like that idea. 

As for myself, my Rykrof Enloe series still has a long way to go.  Just a few months into the Clone Wars still.   Hard to believe there's already 10 stories up.

Yeah, It's based on an existing EU character, but there's no material on him except for a two (or was it only one?)-paragraph exerpt insider article, so I thought it'd be good to make a story about him.

And I can't WAIT for chapter 11 to reach us. PLEASE BRING IT SOON! :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 10:30 PM by ThePerennial »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 10:34 PM »
I can't wait for #11 either - but I did get the Special Edition of #4 up tonight, and #1-#3 are back up.

Sounds cool about your story, PM me if you want to discuss anything in private.   :)