Author Topic: Kill the Sith Poll  (Read 3863 times)

Offline Ginanalbri

• Youngling
  • My destiny is to be a Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Kill the Sith Poll
« on: November 26, 2005, 08:00 PM »
If you were in Anakin's shoes would you have kill the Sith when he reveled himself or would you have did what he did? We all know Anakin could have kill Palpatine
SRWS

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
Re: Kill the Sith Poll
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 09:59 PM »
There is no doubt he could have taken Palpi but he could not, he was all about making sure his woman did not die.  Ani was a young kid in love.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 10:11 PM »
Well if it were me I would make my woman live my own way, who says I have to listen to old grampa sithy talk about his old days as a Great Lord?
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Carjup Bejewel

• Youngling
  • The dark side always prevails!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 04:36 PM »
I would just have used my own jedi powers to save my lover. Not follow what the Chancellor said.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 2, 2005, 12:21 PM »
I would just have used my own jedi powers to save my lover. Not follow what the Chancellor said.

But the film did establish that saving people from death was not within the powers of the Jedi. The whole point was that Palpatine had something to offer that the Jedi could not or would not teach. Could Anakin have figured out how to save Padme himself? Perhaps. But most of us go to college to learn from others who have master that which that which we want to master.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 2, 2005, 03:54 PM »
carjup think about it this way, 1st we don't know how far along padme was in her pregnancy but obviously long enough for them to be born premature and healthy.  so that being said when Ani had his vision of her dying assuming Pad's & Ani basically knew a due date of when the twins should have been born he didn't exactly have time to learn this knew mystical power wether it came from the jedi or the sith didn't really matter.  palps says he knows how to do it and that he could teach him.  it was really a race against time.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 03:54 PM »

But the film did establish that saving people from death was not within the powers of the Jedi. The whole point was that Palpatine had something to offer that the Jedi could not or would not teach. Could Anakin have figured out how to save Padme himself? Perhaps.

Way I look at it, it is irrelevant to what ACTUALLY  transpired in the movie.The Question in the thread was if I was in annakin shoes. So..looking at that I probably would have been more willing to sacrifice Padme's situation to save a galaxy from a grave evil. Hell..."she would have done HER duty(AOC)"right? Itsa huge galaxy out there with plenty more Angels
in it. The Emperor?I would have choked the little bitch before he even raised his hands. But that's just me ..Like the question asked of course.

Offline Carjup Bejewel

• Youngling
  • The dark side always prevails!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 08:40 PM »
What would you have done? You would have done the same thing. And remember Padme could had been hiding the birth from Anakin during all of those months in the Clone Wars and fighting. But Palpatine did set up Anakin bad.

But the film did establish that saving people from death was not within the powers of the Jedi. The whole point was that Palpatine had something to offer that the Jedi could not or would not teach. Could Anakin have figured out how to save Padme himself? Perhaps. But most of us go to college to learn from others who have master that which that which we want to master.

The best of all jedi (besides Anakin) can also learn to us that kind of power too.