Author Topic: LOST  (Read 133533 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: 'Lost' - Season Two
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2006, 03:22 PM »
DAMN IT.  I work at night for the last month and have missed everything, i didn't even know last night was the season finale what the hell happened?
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2006, 03:51 PM »
DAMN IT.  I work at night for the last month and have missed everything, i didn't even know last night was the season finale what the hell happened?

You can watch the finale here: "Live Together, Die Alone"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2006, 04:11 PM »
One heck of a finale last night, its going to be a long summer :).  I read some interesting tidbits/theories earlier today over at EOnline, I'll post things here if anyone is interested - SPOILERS present, particularly if you haven't seen the finale yet:

LOST Finale Redux

LOST Possible Discovery

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: 'Lost' - Season Three
« Reply #123 on: October 4, 2006, 11:12 AM »
Well, the new season kicks off tonight.  From the early reviews at TVGuide.com, one of their writers is proclaiming it as "possibly the best episode since the pilot".  Definitely looking forward to it.  It sounds like we'll get a 6 episode "mini season", then a break until late Jan/early Feb to finish out the rest of the episodes non-stop.  No reruns this year.  Can't wait for the season premiere tonight.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #124 on: October 4, 2006, 04:32 PM »
What in the hell could ABC have going on that they can only air 6 episodes of Lost?

Damn...where's the prozac?
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 4, 2006, 05:03 PM »
What in the hell could ABC have going on that they can only air 6 episodes of Lost?

It's not so much that there's other more important stuff to air than Lost, but it has more to do with the fact that last season they would show one new episode, followed by three repeats then air a new episode and then repeats again.  It ****** everyone up and people complained.  With so much going on with Lost, people started losing track on what the hell was going on with the ****** up schedule.  This way, their will be no repeats and Lost is still on for season sweeps in May.  It's kind of similar to 24, where they start the season in January and just blow through it until the end.  Keeps the excitement there.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 5, 2006, 02:27 AM »
After the first 5 minutes I felt the rest of the episode was blah. 

Maybe it's just setting up the story, but I want more answers not more questions.   ;D

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 5, 2006, 02:52 AM »
I was less than impressed with the episode.  I don't know what I expected but the season premiers for "Prison Break" and "Heroes" had me much more excited after seeing them.

The best part of the episode?  Kate.  God that girl is hot.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 5, 2006, 09:45 AM »
I dug the season premier. I have a general gauging system for crap, if I fall asleep watching, it's crap. My Wife and I, at the last, minute decided to go see Paul Simon and set the VCR. We watched Lost afterwards when we were dead tired and were glued to every second.

Can't say I was impressed with heroes. The idea was right, but the structure of the premier was awful.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedi_riccan

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 5, 2006, 09:46 AM »
I found that the beginnig of the show just raised more questions for me. I have been watching LOST since day 1, and now I am officially LOST, lol....
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering"

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #130 on: October 9, 2006, 10:25 AM »
I enjoyed the season opener but didnt watch it over and over like I did the season 2 finale. (I think I watched it four times in a week trying to look for clues I might have overlooked.)
Though I did watch the part with the Oceanic Flight 815 breaking apart in the sky... the sound and image of it was very impressive.
Finaly...new episodes of LOST and BSG... life is good! The only thing that could make this better is if they resurrected "Dead Like Me", then I could watch new episode of my top three favorite TV shows of all time. Well 2 out of 3 is not bad.
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2006, 10:21 PM »
Some interesting developments tonight. :)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2006, 01:11 AM »
And again tonight!  Sucks that there are only two more new episodes until the show goes on Hiatus.

What's worse, "Grounhog Day:The Series" will be in its place.  >:(
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2006, 01:39 AM »
I don't believe that other island hoo ha.

At all.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 2, 2006, 09:32 AM »
Okay, I could see them killing off Lucia. Gabby was a bummer and a bit of a stretch, especially in the same episode. But Mr. Ecko? That's too far. He was too good of a character.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."