Author Topic: LOST  (Read 133525 times)

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: 'Lost' - Season Three
« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2007, 02:00 PM »

It's always nice to see Desmond/Hugo/Charlie after getting so much Jack/Libby/Kate/James lately...

That's the second time you've called Juliet Libby.  You know something no one else knows? Imagine that mindfuck if Juliet is Libby.  ;)

Libby does need to make an appearance again.  I felt her story was left hanging. 
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2007, 02:40 PM »
That's the second time you've called Juliet Libby. 

I guess that shows you what I think of her character...  :-[

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2007, 10:24 PM »
I am thinkthing that the person from the helicopter was supposed to be Penelope, but since Desmond didnt let charlie die, the story changed and the other chick was there. I know it s abit of a stretch, but anything can happen with lost.

Oh and yes they should have many many more scenes with Kate like last night's episode.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2007, 03:13 PM »

Oh and yes they should have many many more scenes with Kate like last night's episode.

Agreed!  :-*

As for Penny, I don't think she's the type to jump in on her own.  She wasn't at the Artic monitoring station - she had cronies do that.  So it makes sense that she sent someone to look for Desmond vs. going herself.  I didn't see in the dream sequences - did Desmond actually 'see' Penny or just someone in a flight suit?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2007, 05:59 PM »
I think the images only showed someone in a flight suit...
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2007, 09:54 PM »
I think the images only showed someone in a flight suit...

I skimmed over it again tonight and that's all I saw as well.  I think this was just wishful thinking on Dez's part.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2007, 08:08 AM »
I pretty much had the same reaction Hurley had at the end, but added "the ****"?  My guess is Dharma, the Others or whoever is behind the weird and wacky **** on the island staged a fake crash site to keep outsiders from finding their island paradise. 

And how is Patchy still alive?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2007, 09:29 AM »
I had the same reaction as you Mikey.  I also think it might be possible that Dharma or whoever made it look as if the plane crashed with no survivors - so no one would be looking for them, etc.  Definitely an interesting twist at the end there.  I have to say, I'm really enjoying this season of LOST, particularly since it "re-started" in February.  Good stuff.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #233 on: April 26, 2007, 09:36 AM »
Honestly that is like and end of season cliffhanger line. Great end to the episode. As if my interest and anticipation wasn't high enough. I so cannot wait for the next 3 episodes. Sadly, i now have no idea what the hell is going on.  ??? I remember in the first season i thought they were in purgatory then dropped that idea. Maybe that is coming back.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 26, 2007, 04:37 PM »
I remember in the first season i thought they were in purgatory then dropped that idea. Maybe that is coming back.

I'm pretty sure the producers are on record as saying that's not the case. 

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2007, 04:51 PM »

I'm pretty sure the producers are on record as saying that's not the case. 

Sure, but wouldn't you say that too if fanboys guessed the whole premise of the show within the first two weeks and stole your big reveal years before it was intended?  Throw out a little white lie and keep everyone guessing. 

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2007, 07:24 PM »
So here's the question I've been wondering: Ben seemed pretty damn sure in season 2 that "not even God could see the island," so why would they need to put out decoy plane wreckage if it's impossible to find the island anyway?  To save time and money for the people back in the real world?  Or maybe the island isn't as hidden as Ben thinks?

Although I usually agree that the simplest explanation is probably the best (i.e. that the others or Mittelos or Hanso faked the crash) I'm kind of wondering where they're going with this.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2007, 01:30 AM »
I've a feeling that Hanso faked the crash.

I personally rule out purgatory due to the fact that people keep coming to the island, and it's not just the victims of flight 815 (Desmond, Helicopter Chick, Juliette, the Others) and the fact that all these medical miscarriages and miracles have been happening. Plus Dharma Initiative people seemed to have been coming and going to the mainland on a Submarine, and they did that Video thing for Juliette with her sister and the child in the park.

POSSIBLE SPOILER

Theory based on the commercial from next week: That's not Ben in the sack and chains. I think it's Johns father. It would only make sense that he'd want him dead, and he'd go to a criminal who's itching to strike out at Ben - Sawyer. Makes sense to me!

END POSSIBLE SPOILER

Can't wait!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 29, 2007, 11:24 AM »
Man this is a weird show. I love it!!!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #239 on: May 2, 2007, 08:52 AM »
Tonight should be good. From my understanding it has on island flashbacks so we may get some answers tonight, although i am sure not many.