Author Topic: LOST  (Read 134373 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: LOST
« Reply #510 on: November 4, 2008, 11:18 AM »
I think we find out later that Nathan was one of Ben's group.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 10, 2008, 09:30 AM »
New video up talking about the LOST book club.

Offline Carpeteria3000

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • MTM
« Reply #512 on: December 10, 2008, 12:38 PM »
I have a question Im watching LOST on the SCi_FI channel. They are showing the episode about the tail section people.  Was Nathan part of Ben's group? He was one strange guy. they never said "for sure" if he was or was not.  Ok they just answered that ? . But I just love this episode now that we know a lot of the back story.

Nathan on Lostpedia

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #513 on: January 22, 2009, 05:32 AM »
New Season started tonight and it looks pretty good so far.

I'm just trying to remember where I saw that old lady talking to Ben at the end of the episode.  It's been a while since I've thought about these characters.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #514 on: January 22, 2009, 08:09 AM »

I'm just trying to remember where I saw that old lady talking to Ben at the end of the episode.  It's been a while since I've thought about these characters.

She is the old woman who has the connection to Desmond when he went to buy the engagement ring.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 22, 2009, 09:19 AM »

She is the old woman who has the connection to Desmond when he went to buy the engagement ring.

Thank you.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #516 on: January 22, 2009, 03:47 PM »

Riiiiight!  Thanks!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 28, 2009, 07:13 PM »

Who? ???
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Carpeteria3000

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • MTM
« Reply #518 on: January 29, 2009, 09:13 AM »

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #519 on: January 29, 2009, 10:23 AM »
I loved LOST last night...  I always love the episodes that answer a bunch of questions, only to give us a whole new batch based on the answers.

SPOILERS

Widmore an other?  Crazy.  Widmore funding Faraday's crazy research and the girl who Faraday experimented on?  Crazy.  Giant H-Bomb on the island?  Crazy?  The Others Vs. The US Army?  Crazy.  And now I'm more sure than ever that Juliette knows a LOT more about the others/island than she reveals.

When the episode started to show us Penny and Desmond, I kept getting the sinking feeling that something bad was going to happen - i was so relieved to see the kid was OK 3 years later... but then I was worried all over again that something is going to happen to them with how Widmore reacted to seeing Desmond.  I forgot until that moment in the office that Ben told Widmore that he was going after Penny...  and now they are apparently headed to LA (where Ben is) to see Faraday's mom (who may or may not be the crazy Hawking lady working with Ben).

And speaking of the Hawking lady, in the pop-up repeat episode last night, we learned that Hawking's first name is "Eloise" (the same name as his time-travveling rat, lol).  Then, in the new episode, the fiesty girl who takes Faraday to the bomb... Richard called her "Ellie".  Is she a young Eloise Hawking?  And if Eloise Hawking is indeed Daniel's mom, then that means that he just met his own mom in the past.   :o

???

Next Wednesday can't come fast enough...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:41 AM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 29, 2009, 10:56 AM »

And speaking of the Hawking lady, in the pop-up repeat episode last night, we learned that Hawking's first name is "Eloise" (the same name as his time-travveling rat, lol).  Then, in the new episode, the fiesty girl who takes Faraday to the bomb... Richard called her "Ellie".  Is she a young Eloise Hawking?  And if Eloise Hawking is indeed Daniel's mom, then that means that he just met his own mom in the past.   :o

And to further that ... I think that she left the island with Widmore and that he's Faraday's real father ... which may explain why he was funding Daniel's research.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 29, 2009, 02:56 PM »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 29, 2009, 04:15 PM »

And to further that ... I think that she left the island with Widmore and that he's Faraday's real father ... which may explain why he was funding Daniel's research.

well holy ****.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 29, 2009, 05:53 PM »
I'm glad you guys are playing so close attention so that you can keep me informed!!

BTW, loved last night's episode too.  When Robert said "Whitmore" my wife and just looked at each other and smiled.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 30, 2009, 12:07 AM »

I didn't catch the names, but thought the same thing when he mentioned she looked familiar.  I'm still not sure I like the whole time travel bit, but we'll see how it plays out.  I'm wondering if Faraday's whole "the future can't change" shtick is for real. I bought that a few episodes back, but if that's true, how are people on the island (i.e. the extras who get blown up by the mine at the river" getting killed in the past?  I think Faraday just told everyone that, so that they wouldn't try to change things and possibly create a problem with the time-space continuum.  Keeping all that in mind, do you think Richard went to visit John Locke as a boy because of some other indicator that said he might be a good leader or because past-John told him when and where he would be born and Richard decided to check it out? 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today