Author Topic: LOST  (Read 133541 times)

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
Re: 'Lost' - Season Three
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2007, 06:55 PM »
But, possibly it was the island that "cured" him, just like it did Locke and the women who's name escapes me but who had cancer.

Rose
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 12, 2007, 09:05 PM »
But, possibly it was the island that "cured" him, just like it did Locke and the women who's name escapes me but who had cancer.

Rose

Thank you. :)  Thanks also for not commenting on how poorly constructed that sentence was. :-[
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2007, 01:06 PM »
TV Guide is reporting that an upcoming episode of LOST (Episode 19) will be completely "flashback free" with the entire hour devoted to solving a mystery from season 1.  The schedule of "flashbacks" for the rest of the season is listed as well:

No. 17: Desmond
No. 18: Jin and Sun
No. 19: None
No. 20: Benjamin
No. 21: Charlie
Two-part season finale: Jack

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2007, 02:06 PM »

Awesome.  :)

I finally had time to watch the last episode (I was out on Wednesday night) - what a great episode!

I yelled at my TV, "I KNEW IT!" when they got to the end with Juliette and Ben.  I still think there is more going on there, but I knew she had to be there as a plant...  they did a nice job of building up sympathy for her so that they could tear it away again.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2007, 05:07 PM »
I still think there is more going on there,

I think Juliet's playing both sides.  She wants off the island and if it entails double crossing Ben, then so be it.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2007, 06:27 PM »
TV Guide is reporting that an upcoming episode of LOST (Episode 19) will be completely "flashback free" with the entire hour devoted to solving a mystery from season 1.  The schedule of "flashbacks" for the rest of the season is listed as well:

No. 17: Desmond
No. 19: None
Two-part season finale: Jack

These are the episodes i am waiting for. The news about a season one mystery being solves is awesome as well. I am hoping it involves something about Jack's father. I am most excited about Ben's episode though.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2007, 03:26 AM »
I still think there is more going on there,

I think Juliet's playing both sides.  She wants off the island and if it entails double crossing Ben, then so be it.

Yeah, that they confirmed our suspicions so easily seems like a near guarantee that she goes against Ben in the end.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2007, 10:09 AM »
Anyone else thinking that Ben either didn't really have a tumor/cancer or that if he did, it was Juliet that put it there?  The island seems to be a cure all and she seemed a little eager to test the truth about the group being able to cure cancer. 

Nice to finally have a name for whomever is directing Ben (Jacob)...had we heard that before? 

Jack knows what has happened to all of the people that were taken away, right?  I don't get why no one is willing to give up new information to their supposed friends.

WTF is with them being able to bring Locke's dad to the island...!?  A box that gives you whatever you need?  I need a room like for building my Star Wars collection.  ;D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2007, 07:16 PM »
WTF is with them being able to bring Locke's dad to the island...!?  A box that gives you whatever you need?  I need a room like for building my Star Wars collection. 
I am not religious, but I still say AMEN to that!
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 18, 2007, 09:14 AM »
Some SPOILERS at TV Guide today regarding what is on the way for the rest of the season.  LOST is mainly talked about in the first question of this Q and A.  Again, beware of spoilers.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:15 AM by Brian »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 18, 2007, 01:45 PM »
Some SPOILERS at TV Guide today regarding what is on the way for the rest of the season.  LOST is mainly talked about in the first question of this Q and A.  Again, beware of spoilers.

Hmmn...thanks for the head's up.  I can hardly wait between episodes to see what this show is going to do next.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2007, 01:56 PM »
Interesting news there. It makes you think on what will happen. I guess we will see what tonight brings.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2007, 12:37 PM »
I thought last night was a really great episode.

SPOILERS

It's always nice to see Desmond/Hugo/Charlie after getting so much Jack/Libby/Kate/James lately... sure they were in it last night, but it wasn't all about them as it is usually.

I really thought Des was going to let Charlie get "arrowed".  Surprised me that he had saved him (yet again) after all...  also the helicopter crash was cool too.

However, reading about the rumored five deaths in the last few episodes, I'm wondering if Desmond is going to make it out alive.  Seems fitting they'd try kill him now after everything that happened last night.  :(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2007, 12:42 PM »
However, reading about the rumored five deaths in the last few episodes, I'm wondering if Desmond is going to make it out alive.  Seems fitting they'd try kill him now after everything that happened last night.

Its funny, I started thinking along the same lines after watching last night's episode.  I like the character of Desmond too, so I'm kind of hoping he stays around.  I enjoyed last night's episode as well.  I have to watch it again to double check, but I believe the picture on the monk's desk (that we see briefly) is of him and the lady from the store in Desmond's other flashback episode.  The one that knew all about his "destiny" or whatever.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2007, 01:26 PM »
They can kill anyone (except the hot chicks) they want as long as we get more shots of Kate in her panties.  :D

Desmond is fast becoming one of my favorite characters on the show.  Hope they don't off him.

Loved Jin telling the ghost story and the fanboy discussion of who would win in a race - Flash or Supes.  Fitting, since Brian Vaughn (a big time comic book writer) wrote this episode.

I have to watch it again to double check, but I believe the picture on the monk's desk (that we see briefly) is of him and the lady from the store in Desmond's other flashback episode.  The one that knew all about his "destiny" or whatever.

It was her.  I didn't catch it while watching, but thought they lingered on the picture for too long and there must have been a reason.  Saw a few scene captures this morning and she was in the photo (a horrible photoshop job I might add).

Next few weeks should be intense.
Common sense isn't so common