Author Topic: LOST  (Read 133792 times)

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: LOST
« Reply #570 on: March 28, 2009, 09:05 PM »
Anyone else think Lost kind of sucked the last 2 weeks?

Nope.  Lost has never sucked.  There are episodes that aren't as great as others, but even on a bad day, Lost is better than anything else on television right now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 29, 2009, 12:12 PM »
I know that Ben was older when he killed his dad, but when he helped Sayed escape, didn't he say, in regards to his dad beating him "I really hated him."? I thought I miss-heard, but then again, this is Lost.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 29, 2009, 07:26 PM »
So would Ben be immortal after he killed his father and joined Richard's group?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #573 on: April 18, 2009, 08:23 PM »
After this week's episode I checked my various copies and sure enough Hugo Reyes is credited for the screenplay for The Empire Strikes Back. The man is a GENIUS!! :D
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 19, 2009, 01:44 AM »
After this week's episode I checked my various copies and sure enough Hugo Reyes is credited for the screenplay for The Empire Strikes Back. The man is a GENIUS!! :D

That whole part of the show was hilarious - well done Hugo!  I wonder what "improvements" he would have made?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 19, 2009, 10:17 AM »
I think he was referring to the whole father/son bit, as related to Miles and to avoid the need for Return of the Jedi.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 30, 2009, 10:00 AM »
Quite an episode again last night, this season has been very good I think.  I liked the little Star Trek preview they had towards the beginning as well.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #577 on: April 30, 2009, 10:51 AM »
I loved last night's episode - sad about the way it ended, but I totally saw it coming after his little speech to Jack about dying.   :-\

My other favorite part about last night was the bit about FINALLY explaining what the deal was with the numbers and the hatch.  Now we know why they had to push those buttons, it was neat to see that plot hole filled in.  Makes me anxious for the upcoming episodes to see if we get to see "the incident" and "the purge" happen or if they can actually change things somehow...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Theo Zissou

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My myspace page
« Reply #578 on: May 7, 2009, 02:13 AM »
Might Be SPOILER if you didn't see tonights episode "Follow the Leader"

oooooo!!!! :) nice i cannot wait for the finale next week. Another good season almost over. Wow the last season finale before the final season. exciting :)

Man right off the bat they got me wondering if it's has to be the way that richard said when he was talking about Jack, kate, hugo, etc being killed in front of him. Can things really be changed?

Before they went to commercial i thought kate got shot, then saiyd shot the guy. i guess i was mistaken that kate was just reacting to the gunshot sound.

They kinda spoiled it right off the bat that the sub must end up right back at the island in the teaser for next week.

wow locke wants to kill jacob and wants everyone to see it. crazy. yeah cant wait to see what happens.

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 12, 2009, 07:08 PM »
I'm going to guess Jack and the group cause the event that makes the hatch necessary.  It will probably also be how they get back to the present.  Richard will probably see them disappear and think they died.  Or I could be way off.  Part of the fun of this show is the speculation.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 12, 2009, 10:28 PM »
I'm going to guess Jack and the group cause the event that makes the hatch necessary.  It will probably also be how they get back to the present.  Richard will probably see them disappear and think they died.  Or I could be way off.  Part of the fun of this show is the speculation.

I have absolutely no idea what they are going to do next on this show, and that's what I love about it.  Any speculation on how Locke knows so much about the island now that he's back?  That and finding out how the hell Richard never ages are my favorite mysteries right now...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2009, 01:54 AM »
**** me!  We have to wait until February?!   >:(
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Theo Zissou

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My myspace page
« Reply #582 on: May 14, 2009, 03:14 AM »
oh man :/ well yeah i called someone was gonna go, but that was harsh. i really didn't expect Juliet  :'( Man that had me all   :'(

Miles is right. No matter which way they try to think around it. It is what it is. no way to change what happened.

Well It looks like the Jacob and the other guy that ended up posing as Locke(who must really be "dead is dead") is behind the war to come and what lies in the shadow of the statue. The locke poser was in the beginning when the black rock first showed up at the island.

The Jacob moments were cool since it gave them a reason to see alot of scenes characters talked about before.

But aww. :( yep 8 months. well can't wait to hear what they have to say at sdcc this year. hopefully something big, like alot of the cast since this is the last sdcc before the end of the series.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 03:16 AM by Theo Zissou »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 14, 2009, 10:23 AM »
Great finale. I knew it was Locke in the box, but that's only because one can start trying to guess on the premiss of what's the most bizarre thing you can do. Very cool. Now to try to figure out if the explosion disrupted or set the time established line.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 14, 2009, 11:48 AM »
By the way ... Richard's answer to the question about what resides in the shadow of the statue:

"He who will protect/save us all.”