Author Topic: Episode III Screen Shots  (Read 10032 times)

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode III Screen Shots
« Reply #30 on: June 7, 2005, 10:32 PM »
There's a shot on Utapau, when Cody picks up Obi-Wan's lightsaber, that it looks like there are two of Commander Fox.  :o

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #31 on: June 8, 2005, 12:31 AM »
There's a shot on Utapau, when Cody picks up Obi-Wan's lightsaber, that it looks like there are two of Commander Fox.  :o

-DD

I saw that also.  It's hard to tell if they're the exact same or different from Commander Fox; maybe they're his troops (like Bly and his grunts)?  I never really liked the Commander Fox helmet so I tend to ignore that guy  :P
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Ruprecht

• Jedi Initiate
  • Yes I did say it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 8, 2005, 01:34 AM »
I thought I saw a couple Foxes too.  I don't like him much either, Gorb.  His helmet looks like it went through a teleporter with John Merrick's head.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 8, 2005, 01:50 AM »
[/img]
There's actually 3 Commander Fox Clones.

You can see 4 commanders in that shot:

1. (Yellow) Cody in the middle.
2. (Red) Fox on Cody's Left
3. (Red) Fox on Cody's Right.
4. (Arrow) Commander with a kama, presumably another Fox, the only clone with a kama on Utapau.

EDIT:

Actually....You can see 2 more Clones with kama's in this shot...no way to tell if the one with the helmet is Fox or not.

EDIT:

I also can't spot Appo. Sorry my screenshots are small and unfitting for the detail we need, but every little bit helps.

« Last Edit: June 8, 2005, 02:03 AM by Jediknight760071 »

Offline crazy about Clones

• Youngling
  • I'm the first Star Wars custom ever created.....
    • View Profile
    • Rebelscum
« Reply #34 on: June 8, 2005, 10:10 AM »
Wow those screen shots help out alot! Thats awesome.  Now since I dont like the helmet of Commander Fox much either, i haven't aid much attention to him.  But since there seem to be many of them with the exact same stuff on(Helmet, waistcoat etc.) Maybe they are just what the officers look like in Cody's legion. Also another reason this could be true is that this trooper(s?) was never "offically" named Commander Fox, and besides, wasn't he supposed to be on Coursant? What do ya think?

Edit: In this pic i think this trooper(the one with a green circle around it) has a Kama on? Its hard to tell but i think he does because on all the other clones, you can see white leg armor.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2005, 10:18 AM by crazy about Clones »
"I think the Kanucks of Vancouver are superior Warriors." Teal'c - Stargate SG-

"I like me" Caboose - Red vs Blue

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 8, 2005, 02:20 PM »
No kama there. He has white leg armor liek the rest.. there clearly isn't any dress hanging from his waist.

also, Jediknight760071, where are you getting your pics from? it's obviously abetter bootleg. So i'm just curious.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2005, 02:21 PM by Dimetrodon »

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 9, 2005, 01:25 AM »
I got it from a friend on AIM (no idea where he got it from) in 2 parts. It's about 1.5 GB total.

Thanks...I'm not trying to steal your thunder or any such thing, but the questions were there and I needed something productive to do. Good luck with yours. :)

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 9, 2005, 05:22 PM »
stealing my thunder? haha, i'd have never thought of it like that. I like when threads build upon themselves. By all means post more if people need it. I sure won't be able too. I only had the copy out on loan from a friend.