Author Topic: Lego Star Wars - The Video Game  (Read 7692 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Lego Star Wars - The Video Game
« on: May 31, 2005, 10:08 PM »
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

If you like Star Wars and Lego, pick this game up! It's so kiddie/cute that it's funny! I'm having a blast rebuilding stuff using the Force. Theres also a free play mode where you can explore the levels with characters you unlock. Overall, this game is awesome. Great for everyone!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Commander JediSearch

• Jedi Initiate
  • Do what must be done... I support Order 66
    • View Profile
    • The Archive
Re: Lego Star Wars - The Video Game
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 11:31 PM »
I played the demo and I would certainly like to get the full version.  It was a lot fun!  ;D
Stephen - Louisville, KY
Sandtroopers | KSWCC | My Collection

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 11:41 PM »
This game is fun.  Fun enough that my wife even plays it.  It's also great if you have kids too.

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 9, 2005, 12:04 PM »
I have to say that I have enjoyed this game far more than Ep. III Revenge of the Sith, which was good playing through a couple of times. This game brings you back because there is so much more to do in it. It's replayability is great, and it is a great game for hard core fans, and casual gamers or family members. Even my wife will play it with my son which says a lot.
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that

Offline Mr.el lucco

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 07:42 PM »
I love this game. ;D

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 12:02 PM »
It is a fun game....although sometimes the camera angles are a bit wierd.  Still, a lot of fun to play.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 11:37 PM »
Advice. I have an older PS2 and I get the famous Read Disc Error. I know how to correct it (which is a pain cause it takes 20 min to do it right) and I do the tape on the disc, but I am to the point where I am going to buy a copy for the Gamecube.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 3, 2006, 11:26 AM »
According to the new Xbox magazine, there will be a new version of Star Wars LEGO coming this fall, the Original Trilogy edition.  Here's a scan from the magazine (courtesy TF.N):

I've heard nothing but good things about the first LEGO Star Wars game (although I don't personally have it), and I'm really looking forward to an Original Trilogy version.  Hopefully it will be available on other systems as well (Gamecube?), otherwise I might have to start considering buying an Xbox again.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 4, 2006, 06:59 PM »
Its a great game, I beat it in 3 days and unlocked all the characters.
Fun and cute.
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline dafoo

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2006, 08:59 PM »
Isn't the sequel titled "Revenge of the Brick?"  heh, if it isn't, it SHOULD be.  ;D

It is a great game!  Playing with two people is a real hoot.  I had to re-arrange all the controls though, the defaults where terrible.
who Learned you To spoke!

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 2, 2006, 10:01 AM »
Of interest for you cheap bastards like myself, this has been added to the PS2 greatest hits titles and is now 19.99.  And yes it is a fantastic game. 

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 2, 2006, 11:10 AM »
Of interest for you cheap bastards like myself, this has been added to the PS2 greatest hits titles and is now 19.99.  And yes it is a fantastic game. 

Nice! I sold my copy after I beat it and now i'm regretting it...
« Last Edit: March 2, 2006, 11:11 AM by Madcow »

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 03:54 PM »
I beat Lego Star Wars The Video Game so many times.  However I'm kind of a little bummed that all the Lego Vehicles that we unlock have no meaning.  Also every movie had a level where the enemies were limitless.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 7, 2006, 12:02 PM »
This game finally hit the "Greatest Hits" price for Gamecube at our local Target, so I picked it up this weekend.  I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but have heard good things, and thought I'd take a look at it before I pick up the Original Trilogy version in September - can't wait for that.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 03:29 PM »
The new OT game has me tempted to pick it up when it comes out. I'm not a huge gamer, but this looks totally fun.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."