There are tons of Red Robins near me I think I have 5 within a 6 mile radius of my house. They are definitely good but there's a place called Cheesy Jane's (they only have them here in Denver and in San Antonio) that beat it's it. They are so juicy and
My non-fast food burger ranking would be:
1. Fudruckers (I think they also only have them here in Denver and in San Antonio) They make amazing burgers and they have a whole big place to top them yourself, and the buns are amazing too.
1. Cheesy Jane's They have a 1lb burger, if you eat it all you get your picture on the wall, they taste so good.
4. Red Robin
5. Gunther Tooty's (a local 50's diner)
And my favorite fast food place:
1. (tie) Sonic and Carl's Jr. (it is the same as Hardee's and Star burger)
2. In and Out (I've only been there once cause I'm not on the west coast)
3. Wendy's (gotta love the 99 cent Jr. Bacon Cheesseburgers)
4. Burger King (I can't say I'm a fan)
1,000,000th. McDonalds ( I get sick whenever I eat ther I think it has been at lest a year now since I've eaten there. Not to mention the burger's taste like crap anyways.)