Author Topic: Clone Wars 3D  (Read 52864 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars 3D
« Reply #195 on: October 3, 2008, 09:58 AM »
For anyone interested, it looks like the Clone Wars Web Comic is up at the Official Site.  Its also available to anyone (not just Hyperspace members) so that's a plus.  I think its supposed to be supplemental to the series itself, from what I understand.  I also noticed that on the StarWars.com front page you can see previews for each of tonight's episodes, both look pretty cool to me.

So, is everyone tuning in tonight?  I've got the DVR set, but I think we'll be home to catch them anyways.  Speaking of the series, should we start a fresh new thread to discuss the episodes each week (like an "Official Clone Wars: The Animated Series" thread, or just continue on here?  Definitely looking forward to tonight's episodes, it seems like early reviews have been pretty positive.
« Last Edit: October 3, 2008, 10:55 AM by Brian »

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 3, 2008, 12:36 PM »
Anybody know if they'll be repeating the episodes throughout the week?  I work at night on Friday's so I know I'll miss it then and I haven't set up the old VCR since moving to record the episodes.  At least my daughters can watch she's really digging Ahsoka.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 3, 2008, 12:38 PM »
Pretty sure they said they'd rerun Friday's episode(s) Saturday night at 8pm.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 3, 2008, 02:17 PM »
I think, according to our DVR's listings, that tonight's episodes are scheduled to be replayed Sunday night and then again next Wednesday, if I'm remembering right.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 3, 2008, 02:39 PM »
Pretty sure they said they'd rerun Friday's episode(s) Saturday night at 8pm.

DAMN!!!!  I work Sat. night too.

I think, according to our DVR's listings, that tonight's episodes are scheduled to be replayed Sunday night and then again next Wednesday, if I'm remembering right.

Cool don't work Sun. night.  ;D

Thanx guys.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #200 on: October 3, 2008, 02:45 PM »
I'm sure between Toon Network and TNT (and probably TBS) you'll see them at some point.

Though I hightly suggest a DVR if you can get one.  Man they rock.  Just got one a while back and they're godsends for convenience and quality.  Didn't cost much through comcast to rent it.

If you guys want a "Series" CW3D thread go for it.  I'm not gonna stop ya.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77