Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 17526 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #210 on: January 2, 2016, 02:52 PM »
Looks like all the WD building sets have gone on clearance at Target and Walmart. I picked up a few more prison cells for $6.48, and Dale's RV for an astounding $14.98!

Looking forward to starting a cool diorama with all these next this year.
Don't even act like I didn't buy that doughnut...I got the documentation right here...

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 5, 2016, 08:40 AM »
WD figures are now on clearance @ Gamestop...picked up all of Series 8 for $10 each.  :)
Don't even act like I didn't buy that doughnut...I got the documentation right here...

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 25, 2016, 02:03 PM »
Saw the Beth, T Dog, Dale guts wave at TRU today. $18 each. Ouch.
I'm daring to do the impossible: Not hating Hasbro for everything they do.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 25, 2016, 04:05 PM »
Yeah, it's a kick in the pants for sure, especially with Walgreens and Gamestop clearancing them out and seemingly unlikely to carry this last wave. I ordered a set online and used some rewards points but it was still a lot.

I've been complaining elsewhere but I'll throw it out here too: I think it SUCKS that McF is dropping the 5" TV series line. After all this time you suddenly decide to switch scales? For a bunch of unarticulated statues? NO THANKS.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 25, 2016, 04:21 PM »
Yeah, it's a kick in the pants for sure, especially with Walgreens and Gamestop clearancing them out and seemingly unlikely to carry this last wave. I ordered a set online and used some rewards points but it was still a lot.

I've been complaining elsewhere but I'll throw it out here too: I think it SUCKS that McF is dropping the 5" TV series line. After all this time you suddenly decide to switch scales? For a bunch of unarticulated statues? NO THANKS.

I didn't even know that. That does suck. Are we talking 5 POA like the Star Wars stuff or literally statues?
I'm daring to do the impossible: Not hating Hasbro for everything they do.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2016, 09:15 AM »
I think they have some very limited articulation, but nowhere near the level they do now.

I received my Wave 9 figures from TRU.com yesterday, fantastic effort all around. At least they went out with a bang.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 2, 2016, 09:29 AM »
FYI, some of these guys are starting to show up at ROSS (Dress for Less Success) if you need 'em. I picked up a Flu Walker for $5.99 yesterday. Not quite as good as the $5 Gamestop clearance from awhile back, but not too shabby.