Author Topic: Anyone collect other 1970s & 80s toy lines?  (Read 3752 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone collect other 1970s & 80s toy lines?
« Reply #15 on: June 4, 2014, 12:49 PM »
Wasn't sure where to ask this and didn't want to start it's own thread: Does anyone have a Friar Tuck from the 1991 Kevin Costner "Robin Hood" movie toy line in with their Jabba's palace themed stuff? It looks like since they used the Gamorrean Guard body for him he'd fit in quite nicely without his robe on. Just a random thought I thought someone might have some insight into. Thanks

I have one, but not on display with my SW figures.  He would make a good fit though in a cantina or something.

I collect some g1 Transformers & GI Joe here and there and some of the old Battlestar stuff.  Mostly just random stuff that I happen across though.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 4, 2014, 04:30 PM »
Thanks for your input gentlemen
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 4, 2014, 09:14 PM »
Thanks for your input gentlemen

Let me know if you want me to bring him to the next meeting so you can check him out in person.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 3, 2014, 01:12 AM »
My Space 1999 collection. I need more shelves.  ;D

23" diecast, flipping huge!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #19 on: October 3, 2014, 01:34 AM »
How big is the big ship from that line?  And how much?  Just curious. :P  Your top shelf there on the left, haha.  I've seen those and kinda wanted one for something.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 4, 2014, 12:23 AM »
It's just over 2.5 feet, 34". As for cost, loose incomplete $150. Loose complete, $150. to $250. All complete with box & such, $250 to $500.

My loose one is a Canadian boxed version, English/French on the box & instructions are all white. The US instruction version has white/blue printing. You can have my CDN version for $1000. or my MISB version for $3000. since a MISB version just sold on the bay for $1600.  Or you can have my vertibird version in the slim box, top right for $4000.  :P

This was the biggest toy ship back in the day.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 4, 2014, 01:09 AM »
My best friend in 1st grade had one of those.  Pretty cool looking ship.  Nice collection you have there!