Community > Other Toy Lines

Anyone collect other 1970s & 80s toy lines?

<< < (5/7) > >>

DSJ™:
It's just over 2.5 feet, 34". As for cost, loose incomplete $150. Loose complete, $150. to $250. All complete with box & such, $250 to $500.

My loose one is a Canadian boxed version, English/French on the box & instructions are all white. The US instruction version has white/blue printing. You can have my CDN version for $1000. or my MISB version for $3000. since a MISB version just sold on the bay for $1600.  Or you can have my vertibird version in the slim box, top right for $4000.  :P

This was the biggest toy ship back in the day.

JediJman:
My best friend in 1st grade had one of those.  Pretty cool looking ship.  Nice collection you have there!

McMetal:
I finally got around to picking up a nice MISB Cap'n Peg Leg from the Matchbox Fighting Furies line off eBay. I don't really have much interest in the rest of the line or the kooky outfits, but I have such vivid memories of this figure from my childhood.

You got a lot of value for $3.99 back in the day!

digktialx:
Some nice stuff. I never saw the space stuff that looks very cool. I don't actively collect 70s-80s toys myself since I like the modern releases they've done. I do still have a bunch of those M.A.S.K. vehicles and ONE lone mask guy without a mask. I liked the toy line didn't care for the TV show at all.

-dx

JediJman:
I have some old school G1 Transformers and a few of the old Battlestar Galactica figures - both the 4" guys and the minifigures.  I've thought about picking up some of the older MASK or He-Man stuff, but just have a figure here or there that I've come across by accident.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version