Community > Other Toy Lines

Anyone collect other 1970s & 80s toy lines?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Scockery:
Scored MASK Boulder Hill playset today at a garage sale for $10, even has parts of the box. Missing the gas hoses, though. Oh, and the figures.

Space 1999 Eagle, some crazy fool on Hisstank.com is customizing an incomplete one into some Cobra vehicle. What a waste.

JediJman:
I picked up a complete set of Clash of the Titans figures last month including the Weapons for a little over $100 shipped.  There are only four figures (plus another Perseus with Pegasus), but its a nice little addition to my vintage corner.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: JediJman on June 23, 2015, 01:01 PM ---I picked up a complete set of Clash of the Titans figures last month including the Weapons for a little over $100 shipped.  There are only four figures (plus another Perseus with Pegasus), but its a nice little addition to my vintage corner.

--- End quote ---

NICE! I assume they are all loose?

I have been looking to pick up a carded set off eBay but they are pretty spendy. One day hopefully. Did you get the Kraken too?

I'm also currently hunting for a MISB 70's JJ Armes action figure. Man, that thing was cool.

JediJman:
Sadly no Kraken.  He wasn't included in the lot and I don't have room for him in such a small display space anyway.  I have also been snagging original Zoids figures here and there as I had a few when I was a kid.  Amazing how much you can afford when there is no star wars product to purchase.   :-\

McMetal:
I've been enjoying some retro toy collecting lately. Finally found a MISB JJ Armes figure, made by Ideal in 1976. (still need that boss van)

Even better, I finally bit the bullet and picked up a complete set of the 1980 Filmation Flash Gordon figures. (Minus Vultans wings, but those will be replaced) I've wanted a set of these forever, loved the show as a kid. Only ended up costing me $17 each shipped, not bad at all.

There will be more to come!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version