Author Topic: Missing/Wrong Pieces?  (Read 2527 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Missing/Wrong Pieces?
« on: May 21, 2007, 09:25 AM »
I'm on page 6 of my Star Destroyer and I've got 4 dark grey "triangle" pieces facing right and 2 dark grey facing left....I can't borrow from any of the other color fields as I'll face the same problem down the road, so what do you do in this situation??  I bought this thing on clearance at Target so I can't exactly exchange it as they're sold out.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Missing/Wrong Pieces?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 07:20 AM »
I'm on page 6 of my Star Destroyer and I've got 4 dark grey "triangle" pieces facing right and 2 dark grey facing left....I can't borrow from any of the other color fields as I'll face the same problem down the road, so what do you do in this situation??  I bought this thing on clearance at Target so I can't exactly exchange it as they're sold out.

You can contact Lego and tell them that your set was missing pieces and they will send them to you free of charge.  I did this with the Death Star II since I was missing a piece or two and several pages from the instruction booklet.  At the same time, I got a piece for my Mustafar Duel set and the Hailfire Droid set, so age of the set didn't matter either.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Missing/Wrong Pieces?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 11:57 AM »
Yeah, LEGO is REALLY great about sending you missing pieces. Just contact their customer service or send them an email and they should get back to you. I've never done it personally, but I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks