Author Topic: Why doesn't RAH DV belong here?  (Read 2471 times)

Offline R5Don4

• Jedi Initiate
  • just ignore this *******
    • View Profile
Why doesn't RAH DV belong here?
« on: June 4, 2005, 10:43 AM »
EDIT:  Moved to the Forum Feedback section, from the 12" section. - MC

Doesn't make much sense to move the RAH Darth Vader thread out of here.
Why don't you move all the Marmit threads out too? ???
I mean just because something is a 12" Figure doesn't mean it belongs in the 12" Figure forum, does it?
« Last Edit: June 6, 2005, 03:20 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: Why is doesn't RAH belong here?
« Reply #1 on: June 4, 2005, 09:01 PM »
If it's a 12 inch figure...it does in fact belong in the 12 inch figure section...

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline R5Don4

• Jedi Initiate
  • just ignore this *******
    • View Profile
Re: Why is doesn't RAH belong here?
« Reply #2 on: June 4, 2005, 09:57 PM »
If it's a 12 inch figure...it does in fact belong in the 12 inch figure section...

Kevin

You'd think so would you?

What is your rational for burying it in the other collectibles section Jedi Mac? 

And why did you leave the RAH Jedi Luke thread here?

C'mon any day now a lot of people are going to start getting packages from Japan and their going to want to talk about it.

Bring Vader back.  I call shenanigans. :-*

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Why doesn't RAH DV belong here?
« Reply #3 on: June 4, 2005, 10:16 PM »
I have no idea why Matt moved it either, it sat in this section for months. It is a 12" figure so stay tuned.  ;)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Why doesn't RAH DV belong here?
« Reply #4 on: June 6, 2005, 02:47 AM »
Settle down, Don.  For someone who had 5 posts at JD, and who had never even posted in the RAH Vader thread, I don't understand why you're getting so excited here.  If you're ever concerned about a thread's placement, feel free to PM a moderator, or post about it in the Forum Feedback section.

It's not like we removed the thread entirely from the forums.  You could still find it just as easily in the Other Collectibles forum, where it was temporarily moved to.  As an FYI, it was moved in there to go with the RAH Jedi Luke thread.  The Luke thread in the 12" section is a Hasbro "what if" question by Scott.  It's not the RAH Luke thread.  But we went ahead and moved the RAH Vader thread back into the 12" section, and for consistency's sake, I moved the RAH Jedi Luke thread into the 12" section for you now as well.  Hopefully that will appease you a bit...

I also changed the description of that 12" forum, so that it's no longer referencing just one single 12" line (i.e. Hasbro).
« Last Edit: June 6, 2005, 03:18 AM by JediMAC »