Author Topic: RotS Deluxe Clone 3-packs  (Read 30260 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: RotS Deluxe Clone 3-packs
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2005, 03:47 PM »
Finally, some confirmation from Hasbro that they never released the "one of every flavor" 3-pack...

"Q: I’ve seen multiple versions of the Clone Trooper 3-Packs with different color clones inside – how many different 3-Packs are there, and what color are the clones in each?

A. There are four different Clone Trooper 3-Packs:

* Three white clone troopers
* One red and two white clone troopers
* One green and two white clone troopers
* One blue and two white clone troopers"

I guess that one with a red, blue, and green was really just a mock-up afterall...  ;)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2005, 02:07 AM »
At least it will finally settle the arguement from some that still believe the multi-colored pack is available.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2005, 12:58 PM »
Hasbro had to have been beseiged by people asking that question. I'm surprised they didn't give a difinative answer earlier.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2005, 01:21 PM »
I'm surprised they didn't give a difinative answer earlier.

I'm not, it keeps people going to store to find it, and possibly buying other SW merchandse to tide them over instead…

Always thinkin' that Big Hasbro
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2005, 12:43 PM »
I'm surprised they didn't give a difinative answer earlier.

I'm not, it keeps people going to store to find it, and possibly buying other SW merchandse to tide them over instead…

Always thinkin' that Big Hasbro

*Slaps hand on forehead*

Makes sence. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2005, 01:21 PM »
On a side note, I wonder if these were made in the same quantities as the Clone Wars 3-packs?  The ROTS ones are sitting everywhere around here and have been for a couple of months.  I always had difficulty with the CW ones.  And prices for these on ebay are ridiculous.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2005, 01:42 PM »
On a side note, I wonder if these were made in the same quantities as the Clone Wars 3-packs?  The ROTS ones are sitting everywhere around here and have been for a couple of months.  I always had difficulty with the CW ones.  And prices for these on ebay are ridiculous.

I would guess roughly the same. I say this because they had to clearance out the clone war ones here at one point. Funny, I remember seeing more on clearance than I did at full price.

But yeah, the e-bay prices are insane.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2005, 02:07 PM »
On a side note, I wonder if these were made in the same quantities as the Clone Wars 3-packs?

Funny, I remember seeing more on clearance than I did at full price.

Arrgh.  Don't tell me that.  I've still only managed to get my hands on carded white and yellow CW sets.  And that's because of what you guys said - the eBay prices are ridiculous.

(Although I was lucky enough to get loose versions of all 5 sets at a very good price thanks to jokabofe, so I can't complain too much)

I have managed to get all of the ROTS sets, but again, that's thanks to many trades from forum members.

SilverZ

« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2005, 05:20 PM »
I saw a set with the blue prone trooper actually last overnight at Target here. They had two last night and one this morning at 9am. Maybe even the speculators realized theses aren't worth the packaging they're in to begin with.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2005, 01:14 AM »
I've been seeing all the colors fairly routinely around here.  What I find funny is that even the flying Clone is tough to find with reshipping compared to the Clone 3-packs.  I wanted a few more jetpack Clones but I passed because of no $$$ and the next time I was out they were gone...  Lots of the 3-packs (red mostly out of the colors but white has been most abundant overall, but I've seen green and blue pretty abundantly too) still around though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77