Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

What Vintage Do You Still Have From Your Childhood?

<< < (14/15) > >>

EpicGon:
Great pics, so guys guard your collections safely
i only summoned 54 action figures from vintage time
but i will buy some of the rest if I could.

spiderpumpkin:

--- Quote from: spiderpumpkin on May 17, 2012, 04:42 PM ---I have a MOC R2-D2 and C-3PO that my dad saved.  Of course my mom cut out the upc for the Boba Fett but I still have them with a hole in the back.  Every other Star Wars toy from my childhood was sold around 1988.

--- End quote ---

Finally took some pictures last week.

My Originals by Roboskull, on Flickr

Phrubruh:
My first Star Wars figure was that R2-D2. I found him at Thrifty when my dad and I went in for ice cream after picking out a Christmas tree outside.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: spiderpumpkin on October  8, 2012, 02:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: spiderpumpkin on May 17, 2012, 04:42 PM ---I have a MOC R2-D2 and C-3PO that my dad saved.  Of course my mom cut out the upc for the Boba Fett but I still have them with a hole in the back.  Every other Star Wars toy from my childhood was sold around 1988.

--- End quote ---

Wow Spider! I have built up a lot of vintage carded figures over the years, but I don't have any from when I was a kid.  Very cool to have two nearly mint versions of the droids from your actual childhood.  Thanks for sharing.
--- End quote ---

bobafett14:
Posted this elsewhere a few days ago...  Found these in grams attic this weekend.  Been digging around in her attic for 15 years.  Thought I found ALL my SW stuff I had as a kid over the years.  Guess not, and am pretty excited...neat little find:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v212/bobafett14/?action=view&current=IMAG0464-1.jpg&newest=1#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv212%2Fbobafett14%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DIMAG0465.jpg%26newest%3D1

Sweet!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version