Author Topic: Master Replicas Force FX Lightsabers  (Read 84712 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: Master Replicas Force FX Lightsabers
« Reply #375 on: October 22, 2006, 05:58 AM »
Yoda FX saber coming up. Along with a "Joe Jedi" Make Ur Own FX Saber.

I remember my dream now.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 22, 2006, 10:13 PM »
Have I missed something somewhere or can someone explain to me what 'Force FX-Q' is?!

Very cool, it's about time they made the Yoda!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 23, 2006, 11:11 AM »
I'm glad to see that the Luke sabers are coming back sometime next year too.  I've always wanted an FX saber, but the timing/funds haven't really been right, and I've been holding out for a Luke saber - hopefully next year I'll have a chance to get one.  The other confirmations look good too.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2006, 01:23 PM »
I'm psyched about the TPM/AOTC Obi-Wan FX Saber!

The Make-Your-Own Saber's an interesting idea as well.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2006, 03:58 PM »
I'm going to be interested to see if they offer a connection piece in the build your own lightsaber kit (like the one for the Darth Maul double bladed saber).  I'd love to have another double bladed saber in either green or blue.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 24, 2006, 12:43 PM »
Any news on when these are due out?  I'm guessing sometime in 2007.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 24, 2006, 02:00 PM »
Yeah, looks like next year according to the flyer (30th Ann.).  I hope that since they have adjusted both the hilt and the blade for the Yoda saber, they are also going to adjust the price accordingly.  I know, wishful thinking on my part, but it can't hurt to wish.

BTW, a Borders employee posted on GH that some stores are marking down the single bladed Darth Maul Force FX lightsabers to $69.  Might be worth it for those of you who have been holding out until now.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 25, 2006, 12:38 AM »
ONly guess I can think of with what the "FX-Q" means is that they are updated electronics since they're rereleasng some of the first generation sabers.

Who knows...maybe it's an actual, functioning lightsaber!  :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #383 on: October 25, 2006, 09:47 AM »
BTW, a Borders employee posted on GH that some stores are marking down the single bladed Darth Maul Force FX lightsabers to $69.  Might be worth it for those of you who have been holding out until now.

FInally ! I have been wanting one forever ! Now to find one !

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 27, 2006, 03:42 PM »
I know that I should post this in the classifieds, but thought I should start here first.  Anyone out there have a non-functioning single bladed Darth Maul lightsaber they are looking to get rid of?  I have a project that I'm working on and need a single bladed version.  If you could send me a PM I'd appreciate it...  Thanks.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 30, 2006, 08:43 AM »

FInally ! I have been wanting one forever ! Now to find one !

I found these at a Borders by me for $79.99 each, so if you're still looking send me a PM and I can pick one or two up for you.

Offline nitro

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 29, 2006, 09:12 PM »
don't know if anybody posted but i saw MR force FX sabers @ spencers gifts  today for $59.99. the only ones that they had in stock were the Darth Vader episode V sabers. thought it was a decent price...and could be a possible stocking stuffer idea for someone on the boards. hope it helps...

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #387 on: November 30, 2006, 01:53 AM »
don't know if anybody posted but i saw MR force FX sabers @ spencers gifts  today for $59.99.

What kind of store is that?  I'm not sure I'm familiar with it.  Is it a regional chain?

I'm way behind on the FX sabers, so hopefully my laziness will pay off with some good deals here in the near future...

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 30, 2006, 08:02 AM »

What kind of store is that?  I'm not sure I'm familiar with it.  Is it a regional chain?

It's a mall store, Matt.  Go to www.spencersonline.com and they have a store locator.

You're in Mass, right nitro?  Which store did you see these in.  I still need the red Vader and $60 is a good deal.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline nitro

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 30, 2006, 09:47 PM »
it's up in mass...i picked mine up at emerald square mall (3rd floor). the display was up front (if you are exiting the store it will be on the left side in front of the south park toys). they had plenty when i when in. i don't know how long they'll last at that price. alot of people that were coming in were playing with the sample model when i originally walked in...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 09:48 PM by nitro »