Author Topic: Master Replicas Force FX Lightsabers  (Read 84679 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Master Replicas Force FX Lightsabers
« Reply #405 on: January 5, 2007, 04:46 PM »
In case you guys missed the article on the front page, Yoda Force FX is up for pre-order next week!!! ;D

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/news/detail.php?id=16

I'm definitely going to have to pick these up for my kids as it's almost a foot shorter than a traditional FX lightsaber.  No MSRP listed on the page though, so I'm wondering what they will ultimately end up charging for this...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 5, 2007, 09:37 PM »
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was curious if there had ever been any talk/rumors of "FX" blasters?  Well, maybe not exactly "FX", but a more affordable version of some of the classic SW blasters/guns/etc.  I thought I had read a rumor or something at one time about this, but maybe I just imagined that.  I'd really like to get something like Han's blaster someday (or the others), but there's no way I can afford the regular MR ones.  I was just curious if this had ever been discussed.  Anyways, back on topic, but that Yoda saber does look pretty nice.  I wonder if it will be cheaper than they normally are due to the size.  Does someone have a list of the confirmed FX sabers for 2007 (or at least so far)?  I'd really like to pick up a Luke saber sometime, if they re-do/re-release one or both of them.  Just curious.  Thanks :).

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 5, 2007, 10:02 PM »
Does someone have a list of the confirmed FX sabers for 2007 (or at least so far)?  I'd really like to pick up a Luke saber sometime, if they re-do/re-release one or both of them.  Just curious.  Thanks :).

This was posted a while back, but so far the Yoda is the only one that has been 'confirmed' off the list.  Looks like there is a Luke scheduled.

Yoda FX saber coming up. Along with a "Joe Jedi" Make Ur Own FX Saber.

To your other questions, I really hope that they reduce the price accordingly for the Yoda as well.  Although I'm sure they are going to charge $120, it seems ridiculous considering it's 75% of the size of a standard FX saber...  I guess we'll find out next week for sure.  And, I don't remember hearing anything about reduced priced blasters.  However I'm with you, I can't afford the other ones and that would be a great way to get a few of them...

BTW, since the Yoda FX saber is smaller, you can try to leverage that with your wife so you can get it for your child!  I'm going to try to do that with my wife so I can get ones for my 2 boys.  Good luck!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 11, 2007, 10:39 PM »
Scored a double bladed Maul saber today for a paltry $120 Canadian 8)  I'm now at a point where I have all the sabers I'll want for a considerable period of time.  All the colors of the rainbow and a double to boot. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #409 on: January 12, 2007, 08:59 AM »
Man that is a score ! I need a score like that ! I have been wanting that one forever @

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2007, 10:42 PM »
Just stopped by my loval Borders today and they have 6 or so Darth Maul single bladed sabers in stock for $69.99.  Might be worth a call to Borders if any of you are still looking for these.

I also just scored a Mace FX for $65 shipped via ebay!  The only ones I need now are the EPIII Obi-Wan and the Yoda when it's released.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2007, 01:16 PM »
I also just scored a Mace FX for $65 shipped via ebay! 

Man that is a score. I like that deal !

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2007, 04:00 PM »
 :( I really want the Obi Epi 1 lightsaber!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 31, 2007, 01:57 PM »
I also just scored a Mace FX for $65 shipped via ebay!

Strike that.  The guy sent me an open box Mace FX instead of a 'new in box, never opened' Mace FX like he had advertised in the auction.  As a result, I got him to refund me $35, thus getting this FX saber for only $30!!!  This is now the second FX saber I've gotten for only $30!

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 2, 2007, 11:13 AM »
Man you are one lucky SITH bro !

Offline nitro

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 27, 2007, 05:18 PM »
Saw the Yoda FX today. Looked pretty good and is brighter than the Episode 6 Luke Saber. I'm on the hunt for another FX saber besides the only one I got (Vader Episode 5). I'm looking for a decent blue saber to show off. Which one would I be better off getting to display with the Vader FX....the Anakin or Obi Episode 3 sabers...or should I wait for the Luke Episode 4 one to come out??

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 29, 2007, 07:23 PM »
Boo on the Yoda FX >:(  The scale and blade are excellent but that higher pitched hum on Yoda's saber is absent and they reused the full size saber sound.  Anyone know the reason why ??? 

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 2, 2007, 04:19 PM »
$$

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 9, 2007, 01:55 AM »
I realize this isn't the b/s/t section, but does anyone need a Darth Vader ESB Force FX Saber?  I have one slightly used (less than 20 minutes) in perfect condition that comes with all original packaging including the original shipping box for $70.00 shipped.  I currently have it on ebay for a slightly higher price, but would be willing to cut a deal to a JD member. 

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 9, 2007, 07:30 AM »
I'll take it, Jon.  You take paypal (it'll be about half a balance transfer and then the rest on a CC)?  Shoot me a PM.
Common sense isn't so common