Author Topic: The King of Pop...  (Read 13928 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Pop...
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2005, 05:22 PM »
Because Matt Colman lives there.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2005, 05:23 PM »
I'm kind of shocked....I thought they would've convicted on the freak factor alone!

I guess the accusers just were not believable.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2005, 05:24 PM »
How about at least giving the kid alcohol

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2005, 05:25 PM »
I knew he would get off. There's no working legal system in California. If OJ and Robert Blake can kill people and get away with it, there was no way Michael Jackson was going to be found guilty of molesting kids.

Its really sick, but maybe they'll get him next time he ruins some kids life.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2005, 05:25 PM »
ANother wack jury in this state that doesn't believe the child.  Hopefully this doesn't end up like another recent case in this state.  I guess we will be seeing this type of a case again with Wacko in another 10 years.  Hope that old lady juror book flops big time.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2005, 05:26 PM »
Why do they even have courts in California?

So the defense lawyers can make a ****load of money getting their guilty clients off.  That's why.

I thought Wacko would get out of most of the charges even though he's probably guilty (ala O.J. and Robert Blake), but I thought his ass was nailed on the serving alcohol to a minor charges.  Despite overwhelming testimony to that fact, he somehow got off on that too.  I'd love to hear their reasoning on that one...  ::)

Hopefully the freak is still completely ruined in the eyes of the public though.  And hopefully all his creditors start making him pay off his debts, so the ****** will go into bankruptcy.

Celebrity justice at it's finest, once again...

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2005, 05:27 PM »
I hate to say it, because our jury system is one of the best in the world...but this is bull****.

My thoughts...where there's smoke, there's fire!!!  He's had to deal with this before and I still think that ****tard is guilty.  How can he possibly get off on all those counts?

Oh well, my world will continue, but I feel for any other kids who may enter his house.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2005, 05:28 PM »
I knew he would get off. There's no working legal system in California. If OJ and Robert Blake can kill people and get away with it, there was no way Michael Jackson was going to be found guilty of molesting kids.

We can only hope Phil Spector can get off too!

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2005, 05:29 PM »
He's guilty in the eyes of the public, so he's still ******. I doubt anyone is willing to buy a new Michael Jackson album at this point.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2005, 05:30 PM »

We can only hope Phil Spector can get off too!

Phil's going for the insanity defense, I guess.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2005, 05:31 PM »
He's guilty in the eyes of the public, so he's still ******. I doubt anyone is willing to buy a new Michael Jackson album at this point.

In this country I think he is still ****** but around the world he will stay be strong.  I feel sorry for his kids who may be next if he can't get any stuipid parents letting they kids over to Neverland.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2005, 05:32 PM »
They said the same thing last time he was tried though and his two albums since then sold well enough

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2005, 05:33 PM »

**** - nobody was buying his crappy ass albums before the whole kiddie thing!

You can't honestly tell me that nothing was going on between the kids and Jacko in his bed - seriously, a grown man? does not sleep with children because he thinks children are the eyes of God or some ****.

I'll like to knock his nose into the dirt - literally.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2005, 05:36 PM »
I feel sorry for his kids who may be next if he can't get any stuipid parents letting they kids over to Neverland.

Unless Jacko is completely insane (which he is), I think that's it for his sexual encounters with young boys.  He's gotta know that was his last "get out of jail free card".  So hopefully we can take solace in the fact that he's gonna be forced into celibacy for the rest of his life.  I hope.

******* perverted freak.

Still love his (earlier) music though...   :-\
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 05:37 PM by JediMAC »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2005, 05:37 PM »
I don't know how much faith I have in the system (especially in areas like CA and the "media capitols") but I was not there and don't know if he did the things he was accused of or not.  I would like to think he didn't do the things he was accused of... but I am not sure one way or the other.

Either way, this is how I look at it... I would rather him be found "not guilty" if he did do it than to be found "guilty" if he didn't do it.

I know that is not a great way to look at it, but seeing someone being found guilty when they are innocent is the worst.

Our legal system is still screwed up though.  Murderers get off for killing innocent people... judges don't give the death penalty for a mass murderer... etc.  How come so many say it's ok to kill an unborn baby, but not to kill a serial killer?  Bah.

Anyways, if he's truly innocent (and he could be), then thank God he was not judged as being guilty.

:P
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 05:38 PM by CHEWIE »