Author Topic: The King of Pop...  (Read 13937 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: The King of Pop...
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2005, 05:38 PM »
I'll like to knock his nose into the dirt - literally.

What nose?  He no longer has one...

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2005, 05:38 PM »
I just got an email from MJ. It said he's having a party at Neverland and to bring the kids for a sleepover.

;D
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2005, 05:43 PM »
I feel sorry for his kids who may be next if he can't get any stuipid parents letting they kids over to Neverland.

Unless Jacko is completely insane (which he is), I think that's it for his sexual encounters with young boys.  He's gotta know that was his last "get out of jail free card".  So hopefully we can take solace in the fact that he's gonna be forced into celibacy for the rest of his life.  I hope.

******* perverted freak.

Still love his (earlier) music though...   :-\

If he is truly a Pedophille then he will go after other kids since that is how people who have that "sickness" usually do since they can't resist those feelings.  The only time I think he truly will get into jail is only when he decides to video tape the incident since all he has to do is say "He wants my money nothing happened when I was sleeping with him in my bed in our underwear as I was tucking him in".  

Idiots is all I have to say for the jurors.  I wonder how many pf them think he is a child molster but couldn't for whatever reason convict him for it this time.

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2005, 05:59 PM »
I thought, at the very least, there would be a mistrial - a hung jury that is.

I can't believe that every juror thought he was innocent.

>:(

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2005, 06:38 PM »

I can't believe that every juror thought he was innocent.

>:(

Let not be lost the difference between "innocent" and "not guilty".

And a guilty man going free is nothing new to this ****** legal system of our's.  There is no justice.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2005, 06:46 PM »
My Dad's a psychologist and regularly works with pedophiles.  He's been watching the Michael Jackson thing for a few years now and paying close attention. 

He's convinced of Jackson's guilt and says that he exhibits all the basic signs.

Which is good enough for me to be convinced.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2005, 07:35 PM »
There is no justice.

I hear that.

Whatever happened to actually punishing those who commit crimes? No, instead we put them in a stone hotel, and give them a cable package better than mine, and I wind up paying for it. ::)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2005, 08:02 PM »
What else do you suggeste? And how do you plan on implementing this new better system? I welcome it.

I can't say I thought Michael Jackson was innocent on any charge, except for making Alcohol easily available to Minors....Hell...If I wanted anything, I know it's above the oven in the house, and I could easily snatch it, so that one really didn't phase me.

On the charge of sexual conduct with a minor...I just don't know. I'm sure he wants to mess with kids, but if he didn't, which they did not prove he did, then there is no crime to be punished, in my opinion.

On the argument of the current prison system...Michael Jackson would have, if guilty, been going to the same prison as Chales Manson and the guy who killed Bill Cosby's child. This troubles me, as I think there should be different prisons for different crimes, and these prisons are to be feared. Prison should not be an option in someone's mind. It should be a place of detention, not relaxation. Sure, it sucks missing out on life around you, but it may only be 4 or 5 years away. Maybe it'll be 20 or 25 or even life, but it's not the hard labor that I belive would deter crime, more so thant he current prison system. Americans (me) should be ashamed of the prison system we have, but in no way do I suggest a transgression to the prison systems of previous centuries.

On the legal system. I really don't know much about it...in terms of change. I know that if you commit a crime, you should be punished for it. I do keep in mind though, that there were horrible crimes committed against the blacks not so long ago, however legal the judicial process was. It's this abusal of power that angers me, since it has warped the legal system today. I wish I knew more about law, so I could argue the point further, but I don't, so I'd better stop now before I say something naive, that I'll regret.

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2005, 08:03 PM »
(Something similar to this was said by someone else in some other forum on another one of the internets, but it bears repeating).

If I have learned one thing from the US Criminal Justice System, it is this:  In California you can murder your wife and/or molest children and it's apparently all perfectly legal.

THANKS CALIFORNIA!    :P

What will happen now?  I would bet hard cash on Uncle Pervy selling his ranch and moving out of the country so the US can no longer "wrongfully persecute" him. 

I figured there was no way he would go to jail, even if he would have been found guilty, and would have probably attempted suicide within five minutes of being left alone.  If he did actually go to jail, he would be very popular as pedophiles and child molestors and rapists are among the most hated groups of prisoners amongst other prisoners.  The fact that they get their hands on a famous pedarast rapist would just be icing on the cake.  The "man in the mirror" would be Dr. Tiny giving MJ a colon cleansing with a pipe wrench.   ;D

On the argument of the current prison system...Michael Jackson would have, if guilty, been going to the same prison as Chales Manson and the guy who killed Bill Cosby's child. This troubles me, as I think there should be different prisons for different crimes, and these prisons are to be feared.

Well, as I so uneloquently pointed out above, pedophiles and child molestors are often seen as the lowest of the low amongst actual prison inmates and they often end up being the you-know-what for the inmates who are the relative "rulers of the roost."  It is my personal opinion, right or wrong (I certainly hope I'm wrong), that Jackson is a sexual predator whose release is an even bigger mistake than letting OJ off the hook.

I'm not a fan of the US legal system myself, where laws are enforced or not enforced because of the "who you know" aspects of justice in this day and age, but the fact that Jackson has been acquitted of all charges, more than likely because the defense got all his famous buddies to come in and slam the alleged victim's mother instead of trying to defend against the actual charges, says more than anything else about how the justice system only works for those who can afford to deal with it.

EDIT: Eye spel gud and I didn't want to be TOO off color.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 08:22 PM by DoctorPadawan »

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2005, 09:37 PM »
No no...you're entitled to your opinion...However you want to express it.

I disagree with you though...I believe that abusing life is not worse than destroying it. Michael Jackson and Charles Manson should be in separate places, not based on "who you know" but "what you did".

Although, Michael Jackson was found not guilty, so I guess the debate is over...until next time. :-\

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2005, 10:42 PM »
My Dad's a psychologist and regularly works with pedophiles.  He's been watching the Michael Jackson thing for a few years now and paying close attention. 

He's convinced of Jackson's guilt and says that he exhibits all the basic signs.

Yeah all I needed to know is that he paid $20 million to the first victim to get him off his back.  If I were innocent, I wouldn't pay one blessed cent, this much I know.  On top of that, no adult gets in bed with a bunch of someone else's children for fun on some kind of regular basis.  I'm not buying this argument that MJ is just "childlike" and doesn't know any better and that it's innocent and all this crap.  Those 12 idiots have a combined IQ of about 100 for buying that one.  He's a freaking child molester for sure, that was a slam dunk and he walked because he was a celebrity.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 10:44 PM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2005, 12:18 AM »
I was discussing this with my mother tonight...  The way I see it, it was a lot of "he said, she said" kind of stuff...  Both sides of the court bringing out witnesses and such that implicate the other side as being wrong, but nothing that was solid or concrete enough for the jury to look at it without reasonable doubt...

So I think the jury just assumes he'll "pay" in a Civil Suit instead...

This was just a feeling I have, no real reason for it other than I look at Michael and wouldn't let my kids near him...  I think he's guilty, part of me thinks the Jury thinks he's guilty but felt the weight of what they were deciding and felt he'll just have to pay out in Civil Court... 

It's over, it wasn't overly interesting...  Michael's still a freak, but ya gotta admit that Billie Jean and Thriller are some great songs.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2005, 08:05 AM »
My Dad's a psychologist and regularly works with pedophiles. He's been watching the Michael Jackson thing for a few years now and paying close attention.

The "art" of psychology has always intrigued me since I took a couple classes in college.  If you get the chance, I'd love to hear the specifics (in regards to "signs") that your Dad observed.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2005, 08:38 AM »
I don't know about anyone else here.  I have a strong desire to go buy some doves and release them in the air.  One for each count of not guilty. 

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2005, 09:22 AM »
Although I guess I wasn't surprised that he got off, I did kind of think at least one of the charges would stick.  It sounds as if there was overwhelming evidence of serving alcohol to minors, and somehow that one didn't go through either.  It is ridiculous that this guy is going free.  I really think that every one of us knows he's weird, and that it is pretty likely the child molestation happened on at least one occasion.  With as crazy as he is/has been, I wouldn't be surprised to see this come up yet again in the future.  Hopefully he's got some people around that are smart enough to keep him from having more "sleepovers".  The more I hear about the trial, the more it sounds like this kid's crazy mom screwed this up.

It upsets me when they show his crowd of supporters celebrating outside the courthouse.  First off (and this coming from a Star Wars fan), don't they have anything better to do?  Like I told my wife...sure, there are Star Wars fans that wait in line for a long time to see a movie, but at least they are accomplishing something (seeing the movie).  What are they doing, other than supporting a wack job they think is innocent?  If someone that we followed, such as George Lucas...if you like him or hate him, if he was being tried for something that I felt he wasn't guilty of...I'd hope he got off, but I can guarantee you I wouldn't be standing outside of that courthouse with signs and chanting.  That crazy ass that was releasing doves...yikes.  Child molester or not, this guy is still weird, no doubt about it.  These people treat him like he is the second coming, which isn't right at all.  Anyways, not too happy about the decision, but I guess I'm not surprised.