Author Topic: New Deluxes  (Read 8410 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: New Deluxes
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2005, 03:50 AM »
I would love a deluxe Senate Pod...because I don't want to make one of my own for photonovels. :D

I feel exactly the same way.  I want to make one, but don't know how!

:P

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2005, 01:58 PM »
Hire Owen.  ;D

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2005, 10:39 PM »
Thought about it actually... and it is on a long list of stuff I am wanting him to make actually!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 01:35 AM »
Hell, why not add these to my wishlist (sorry if someone posted these, I didn't see these on a list yet) -

- Battle Droid 3-pk (all different poses, sturdy plastic)
- Crispy Anakin w/ medical capsule

« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 01:35 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2005, 01:38 AM »
I'd dig a Droid 3-pack, but only if it was ALL battledroids (not the super, or any other droid).  An officer/Oom9 paintjob, and done in 3 color variants.  Green, Cream, and Red...  I'd prefer one sculpt though, and poseable.

Take the Droid from the Episode One Naboo 4-pack (the TRU set) and just cast him in all those colors.  That'd be a sweet set I'd sink a lotta money into.  As it stands my Clones are shooting at thin air for the most part...  Well, a couple spider droids act as targets too I guess.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2005, 09:51 AM »
Someone hinted at it earlier, about an idea for a deluxe set of figures...

Hasbro could do a Senate Pod Deluxe Set similar to how they did the Jedi Council. It could be a pod with different senators in it. The sets could then be linked together to part of one side. The sets could come with supports needed to keep the wall standing.

To mix things up a little on the sets they could insert an empty pod so that way people could use the Senator Jar Jar, Padme, Bail, Orn Free Ta and other senators so they would not have to remake or re-release old figures in the pods. The only responsible way I would see them remaking figures to put in the pods would be to make the legs super articulate so they could sit in the pod. They could make a Chancellor's Podium to put in the center. The floor could have different holes and come with supports so you could have a pod appear to be floating.

Pod's that they could make -

Greedo Pods
Naboo
ET's
Wookies
Trade Federation

But the best part for those of us that don't care about the senators we could build a wall of the senate and insert an Emperor and Yoda and recreate their fight from ROTS.
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2005, 02:01 PM »
I like Chewie's idea for a medical capsule with Anakin.  Perhaps and even gorier Anakin as he is seen on the table? 

Yes a Pod with Emperor Palpatine would be fantastic!