Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

TOMY Remote Control R2-D2 at SWS.com

(1/16) > >>

DualSaberMaster:
Up for pre-order at SWS.com Tomy Exclusive Remote Control R2-D2 Action Figure.

As of now it is only available for Hyperspace members.  I ordered me some, as these look pretty cool and fun.  They will be available to the general public July 1 st, if they don't sell out.

JediMAC:
Cool.  Thanks for the head's up, Ricardo!  Just placed my order for a couple.  One less headache that I was expecting to deal with since that was a Japanese item.  Nice to see SWS.com step up to the plate and give the non-Japanese collectors a shot at this one...  8)

BTW, I'm moving this over to the regular figure forum, since it's a standard sized figure.  ;)

- M

Sithbaker:

--- Quote from: JediMAC on June 28, 2005, 05:52 PM ---Cool.  Thanks for the head's up, Ricardo!  Just placed my order for a couple.  One less headache that I was expecting to deal with since that was a Japanese item.  Nice to see SWS.com step up to the plate and give the non-Japanese collectors a shot at this one...  8)

BTW, I'm moving this over to the regular figure forum, since it's a standard sized figure.  ;)

- M

--- End quote ---

That is cool they are offering them this way.
I have a few ordered from another source, but I like that are offering
these to the US.
I wonder if Kubs will get a shot on there now!
How much is shipping for R2, BTW?

Diddly:
That looks pretty cool, should I place an order?

JesseVader08:
It looks like I'd better rip open my Early Bird Set so that I can get the free 3-month Hyperspace membership to order one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version