Author Topic: Previews/Diamond Comics Bounty Hunter 7-Pack  (Read 13925 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Previews/Diamond Comics Bounty Hunter 7-Pack
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2006, 09:25 AM »
People have been saying they have physically seen this in comic book stores. Well, add me to the list.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline bluesnaggletooth1

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2006, 10:54 PM »
Got an email from EE tonight - they are here! Going over there tomorrow to pick it up.

Snags

SilverZ

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2006, 05:33 PM »
Has anyone opened them yet? I opened the shipping box this morning and looked them over through the window, and I can't see a single thing that would motivate me to open the set.

I even think a couple of the figures may have worse paint deco than their original POTF2 versions. Zuckuss looked particularly bad.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2006, 09:49 AM »
The only thing that could modivate me to open a set is a new scuplt. Slight paint application varents aren't that big a deal for me.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 1, 2006, 09:55 AM »
Mine is in hand. Not a  bad idea for a set for those who don't have all of the bounty hunters, however, it really makes a completest like myself wonder if getting this was really necessary. :-\

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 1, 2006, 08:58 PM »
I bought this purely as a carded/boxed display piece, and I'm quite happy with it as a whole - having all of the bounty hunters in one display is very cool.  It just sucks that the box it came shipped in was crushed by the clowns that run the post office and so it is nowhere near mint.  :'(

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2006, 09:41 AM »
I bought is as a display piece as well, but I don't know now. It sits on top of my Millenium Falcon Crew set from the Sams'club special pack a few years ago. It looks kind of cool, but I am soooo sick of that Vader mold. The imperial packs a few years back, the hoth version, I must have 8 of this guy. Enough already.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2006, 09:50 AM »
These are showing up in tower records for about $35, if anyone is interested.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2006, 04:15 AM »
Pittsburgh's last thriving Suncoast store got them in for $35 too which, for 7 figures, isn't bad.  If you've got kids that wanted a set or something ya know?  I'm pondering one for the boys because they like bounty hunters.  they hate unposeable figures, so I'll never hear the end of it, but they'll like the aliens and IG-88 and stuff I think.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2006, 10:27 PM »
The Suncoast by me has a sale for all SW products.  Buy one and get one half off.  You can get two of these sets for around $55.  Not to bad.

Offline darkksith

• Youngling
  • Completest Crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 1, 2006, 05:05 PM »
someone on another forum stated that 5 of the figs in this set had slightly different paint aps. anybody else notice any differences on the bounty hunt set paint aps compared to the older release versions? just trying to get some feedback so i can decide whether to pick this up or not at suncoast.