Okay, so in one pack we've got:
1. Yavin 4 Anakin with someone's head who isn't Anakin
2. The worst execution of a much requested figure EVER
3. The third release of the SP Grievous in three months
4. The Saga Padawan 2-pack Yoda
5. A slightly repainted Asaaj Ventress
Then, later down the line we get the second pack...
1. The biggest pegwarmer of Saga overall (Mace)
2. The worst of the Jango Fett figures (well, second worst)
3. Another Maul (probably the MOTDS figure)
4. The crappy Deluxe Anakin from Saga
5. An unidentified Obi-Wan that is more than likely a rehash
You know, they do stuff like the 12" Sidious, the ARC-170, and all the Collection 2 ROTS stuff and you think, "Maybe they've figured it out." Then you see this kind of crap and realize they aren't even close to figuring it out.