Author Topic: Star Wars series 4 Kubrick's for sale. In hand in U.S.  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
First off, I may have a set of six available.  I pre-sold my complete sets and one buyer has not contacted me.  I will give them a couple days, but if I don't get a response I am selling the set of six complete with boxes, foil, and a free empty case box for $55 shipped within the U.S.  That price includes Priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation.  If you are interested in the set say so and you will be next in line for it.  Please realize the original buyer may take it and therefore it won't be available for sale.  What I do have to sell right now is the following.  I have 4 2 piece lots of Darth Vader and Stormtrooper available and one single Stormtrooper available.

Darth Vader & Stormtrooper Kubrick 2 piece lot $20 shipped within the U.S. for first class mail with delivery confirmation in a bubbled envelope with folded down boxes or $22.00 shipped Priority mail as a package with delivery confirmation within the U.S. 

Single Stormtrooper Kubrick $11 for first class mail with dc# $13 for Priority mail with dc#.

I can take paypal or money order

Please post a reply or send me a pm if interested.  Thanks.   :) 

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars series 4 Kubrick's for sale. In hand in U.S.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 10:39 PM »
The set of six is definitely available.  The buyer backed out. 

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 02:28 PM »
Set of 6 is sold, & the single Stormtrooper is sold.  I still have two 2 piece lots of Vader & Stormtrooper available. 

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 12:14 PM »
damn, no more single stormies eh?