Collectibles > Saga Collection '06

Welcome to the new Saga Collection forum!

(1/5) > >>

JediMAC:
Well, we've been mulling over whether it's time to start a new forum section here on whatever line it is that Hasbro has in store for us once the Revenge of the Sith line has (soon) run it's course.  So that brings us here, to the new "Whatever the hell it's called" forum.

Might just be the somewhat redundant and potentially confusing The Saga Collection, per RS's rumored label.  But we'll wait and see what Hasbro has to say on it before we decide for sure.  We'll start it out with a few of these threads that for sure fall into this line, though we'll likely move some more in here soon.  Sounds like there's going to be a slight change to the packaging from the OTC/Post-OTC run, so if that's really the case, then we'll definitely keep this section going.  But if it's nearly identical, maybe we'll move it all back into the OTC one.  Could be a long running subline too, worth of it's own section here.  Time will tell...

Or, would you JD'ers just prefer things to remain status quo, and have us just lump everything into the OTC/Post-OTC forum like we've been doing?  We're open to your thoughts on the matter, as always...

- Matt

Diddly:
No, leave it this way! I don't want to dig through old OTC topics to find the threads about newer figures. It's looking good already!

I like the "Whatever" name too. Really puts in the "I no longer care" theme we've seen since today's announcements. :P

Pete_Fett:
My vote is either TSC for "The Saga Collection" or SAGA2 sorta like POTF2.

What is gaining momentum in my eyes however is that "The What-da-F? Collection"

;D

dafoo:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on July 13, 2005, 11:21 PM ---My vote is either TSC for "The Saga Collection" or SAGA2 sorta like POTF2.

;D

--- End quote ---

OH my lol

MetalJedi:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on July 13, 2005, 11:21 PM ---My vote is either TSC for "The Saga Collection" or SAGA2 sorta like POTF2.

;D

--- End quote ---

LOL! I love it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version