Author Topic: Mattel DC Superheroes  (Read 87781 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: DC Superheroes
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2007, 04:12 PM »
I haven't been keeping a real close watch on the DC Superheroes line lately, but I think I'm pretty much caught up with what I want (of what is out) right now.  I know our Wal-Mart is usually pretty well stocked, although I think it is primarily the repaints of Bizarro and Darkseid (I think?).  Target has some of these as well, lots of Bizarros and Supermen.  TRU is much the same, pretty much Bizarros and Supermen everywhere.  I did decide to pick up a couple of the Target exclusive 2 packs awhile back, since they were clearanced out for around $6 I think (Superman/Clark, Batman/Bargirl).  Other than that, seeing all of this great product on the way in the Star Wars side of things, I'm really thinking I might have to call it quits on DC stuff.  I do like that Clayface that is on the way later this year, but I just don't know if I can afford it with the other collecting and a new baby on the way this summer :).  If they ever open this line up to the entire DCU, that would be a different story I'm thinking :P.