I can't find the original post, but here is what to expect...
WELCOME TO THE HASBRO RANDOM RESPONSE GENERATOR!
Here are your options:
1. "We realize that there is quite a bit of demand for (character/vehicle/beast) and we are looking for ways to reincorporate (said item) into the line."
2. "We have a lot of exciting things in store for (year), so keep your eyes on starwars.hasbro.com and starwars.com for the latest information."
3. "We would love to do vehicles at a larger scale/at all, but retail is not willing to make a substantial order to make this cost efficient for us."
4. "We are aware there is a large swell of fan support for Commander Cody, and we would love to do it."
5. "Unleashed just wasn't selling well enough at the present scale to justify continuing the line. We think that collectors and new fans alike will be extremely pleased with the new scale, which we will debut sometime in early 2006 before Toy Fair."
6. "It's too early to talk about that right now, but we have some exciting things in store for next year."
7. "No plans to revisit that particular character/vehicle/beast at this time."
8. "If you are unable to find items at retail, the fault lies with the retailers. The next time you are in Target/WM/TRU/Big Lots, tell the manager how much you want them to support Star Wars toys, and if enough people talk, they will listen."
9. "We have received 100% positive feedback from fans on the Attacktix line, and it is quickly becoming one of our main lines for future development."
10. "Kids love the Force Battlers line and most retailers can't keep them in stock. We have tons of new ideas for this line, which we believe could rival the regular action figure line in the next few years."
11. "We had some bumps with the initial opening of the Hasbro Toy Shop website, but keep checking back, as we will be unveiling many exciting items on the site in the weeks and months to come!"
12. "Philip Wise gets free toys from us for kissing our asses."
Now, let's see how many of those actually get said this evening.