Collectibles > Collect All 92!

Vintage Figures Which Have Not Been Updated

<< < (2/30) > >>

Scott:
Update :)

Angry Ewok:
Covered most of them....
Lucky for you, you covered my ewoks :), cause I was ready to throw some bold text and unhappy smilies (just thought of that, do you call it a smilie if it's not smiling?) if ya didnt!

I'd like to see a Princess Leia, actually, cause I can't think of anything that really looked too much like her that had any bit of articulation.

For the record, Chief Chirpa is rumored to be coming out 3rd Quarter (whatever 3rd quarter means).

Chris:
Good question regarding the smilies... hehe

The term "quarter" is a buisness term that refers to each month by 3's. So January, February, and March are the first quarter. April, May, and June are the second quarter months. July, August, and September are the third and the fourth is October, November, and December.

obi-dad:
Other than General Madine on top, I'm not sure I could put an order to those I want.  I would have to lump the ewoks and the Imperial Dignitaries as a tie for 2nd.  The B-wing pilot is the only one I really could care less about, but I would still buy it.   I am by no means a completist, but depending on the likeness of the figure, I would buy all of them.   I wouldn't be all that excited about the Cloud Car pilot, either, without the rumored Cloud Car.

Scott:
So here is who left IMO...

For Sure
1)Klaatu Palace version
2)Chief Chipa
3)Lumat
4)Romba
5)Warok
6)Nikto
7)Barada #2 (Kithaba)

Debatable
1)Blue Gonk
An exact replica of the Lars family Power Droid was not made with the Power Droid provided with the jawa
2)Bespin Guard black
The correct ethnicity has not been released yet, however an Asian and White Guard have been
3)Rebel Commander
A figure similar to this was released however it was not based on the vintage figure
4)Imperial Commander
An exact likeness of a Tuniced Officer has not been released, the POTJ version was in a jumpsuit.
5)Death Squad Commander
Another in the was released but in an alternate uniform series
6) B-Wing Pilot
See above about costume changes
7) Imperial Dignitary Costume Change
8) Blue Snaggletooth  People seem to want this, I don't Zutton and Takeel fit the bill IMO

This is dependant on RA-7 coming with the Sandcrawler

Chief Chirpa is still on the Rumor List :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version