Author Topic: Nintendo Switch  (Read 5271 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Nintendo Switch
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2020, 12:11 AM »
If you don't have Mario Kart 8....you have failed at life!   ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 07:25 AM »
I bought it.  I just haven’t gotten around to playing it. I’m more into big wide open games with lots of story these days, or darker stuff.  I’ve played the Resident Evil 3 remake, Fallen Order, and Outer Worlds in the time since I finished Breath of the Wild. 

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2020, 09:43 AM »
I failed at life a long time ago. That was Double Dash's fault.

MK8 is on my short list, behind Animal Crossing and Zelda BotW. Gotta get a Pro Controller first. Those Joycons are garbage. Need to get a Micro SD card, too, because I'll pretty much be all-digital with this thing.

Only thing I've bought so far is Clubhouse Games. I'm a sucker for all those little pick-up-and-play casual games. So I've been playing that, and the NES and SNES games in the online service. Tried Tetris 99 the other day and sucked ass at it. Need to spend more time with that one.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2020, 02:10 PM »
I bought it.  I just haven’t gotten around to playing it. I’m more into big wide open games with lots of story these days, or darker stuff.  I’ve played the Resident Evil 3 remake, Fallen Order, and Outer Worlds in the time since I finished Breath of the Wild.

I play Mario Kart with my two boys all the time.  I had to tell my six year old he can't rage quit when he gets hit by a shell!

He's gotten a lot better at the game since our talk.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Online Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2020, 03:08 PM »
I play Mario Kart with my two boys all the time.  I had to tell my six year old he can't rage quit when he gets hit by a shell!

My ten year old had to tell me that the other day  :-[

My kids are so much better at video games than I am.  I've long since given up trying to compete with them directly.

If we play a first person shooter game I'll be lucky to get 1 out of 10 kills.