Collectibles > Original Trilogy Collection

Carded Wedge, finally!

(1/26) > >>

Jeff:
OK, so it's a repack of the Carry Case figure, but I'll finally be able to add Wedge to my carded collection...

Internet Exclusive Wedge Antilles Carded Action Figure w/exclusive Collector Card and Case:

Now available for pre-order at StarWarsShop.com!

But at a $15.99 price?  - ugh.   ::)

Guess I'll just get 1...

Jeff

Darth_Anton:
At the bottom of the page it does say that bothe figure and cards a re prototypes, but still, very disappointing. :'(

Brian:
I'm happy about this news as well.  I would have rather had a newly sculpted Wedge (and at a $5-6 pricepoint as well), but this is a figure I've always wanted to add to my collection.  Nice to see that he is coming as a carded figure for the first time, although they could have probably gotten away with releasing him to retail.  Either way, I'm happy that Wedge is coming our way.

JesseVader08:
I've always gotten a kick out of these steroid monster POTF2 figures, but I think maybe it's time to move on and give us something new?

::)

$15.99?  That's seriously pushing the limits of what even I'll pay. 

Pete_Fett:
My memory for this kind of thing stinks but... when they gave us the choice on what figure would be the 36th OTC figure, was the Wedge from the Carrying Case one of those choices?

I'm glad they're giving us this figure individually carded, but the Wedge from the 3-pack is a WAY BETTER figure than this one. If they were going to give us a carded Wedge figure, I'd prefer it was the one from the Rebel Pilots cinema scene.

I just ordered my two. *sigh* Lemming Peter reporting for duty!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version