Author Topic: Ever get in a fight?  (Read 11045 times)

Offline Carrie M

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Ever get in a fight?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2003, 12:06 PM »
I suppose you will be the only one in attendance Carrie :)  I'd go a few rounds with King Kong Bundy, er Matt...Do we have to shave our heads?

* OCB knows Matt will say it was a bulky sweater

;D

That's fine, Scott, I'm the only one that needs to be there anyway.
Carrie, collector of Tusken-y things.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2003, 02:34 PM »
Matt seems to be scared to step up the plate, he's seen the scar I have up close and I think is a little intimidated...

I'd like to see AngryEwok and Reconsgt  go head to head as they seem to have had the most fights around here

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2003, 02:44 PM »
You guys remind me of the   ;D

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2003, 05:14 PM »
I'd like to see AngryEwok and Reconsgt  go head to head as they seem to have had the most fights around here
Well, I think we're on two completely different levels of skill, experience, size, physical fitness, etc... Above all, Wayne has training... so I don't think he would have a very hard time kicking anyone's ass here at all...
Now, if it was made into a gimmick match, ie, Wayne has a hand tied behind his back, I might have a chance.  8)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2003, 05:17 PM »
I'm thinking we could equip you with some type of prop as well Brad...

Animals in the ring (trained seals, a giraffe or two) is also a possibility

Offline Carrie M

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2003, 08:24 PM »

Yes, yes- good idea, Scott.  Brains AND looks. Whew!!   :-*

I think it would be approaching fair if we let AngryEwok have an animal of his choice, although I would suggest either a snake or a whole bunch of bats, for distraction's sake. 'Cause, a lion or something might kill Reconsgt, and that's totally uncool.

Matt, I know you're back, I hope you're not avoiding this impending challenge. If you're hesitant because of Scott's scar, I'll give you one too-- come here.....

*Carrie whacks JediMac in the mush with a telephone reciever
Carrie, collector of Tusken-y things.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2003, 10:18 PM »
I am also envisioning a match between Dale and Brent, two aging Canuckleheads past their fighting prime squaring off for the International Belt.  I see there is no love lost betwixt them and being older they are crankier.  Brent might go She Hulk on Dale though and grow some pretty large green...um  :-[ :-*

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2003, 04:35 AM »
Matt, I know you're back, I hope you're not avoiding this impending challenge. If you're hesitant because of Scott's scar, I'll give you one too-- come here.....

*Carrie whacks JediMac in the mush with a telephone reciever

OUCH!!!   :o  What'd you have to go and do that for Carrie?!?  Geez...   ::)  Perhaps you (and Scott) weren't aware of this, but I already have FOUR scars on my head from busting it open on numerous occasions!

1)  Smashed into a metal pole in a high-speed bike chase when I was about 10

2)  Had a metal chair fall on my head from about 20 feet up in Jr. High

3)  Bashed in the forehead in a high school basketball game with another guy's knee (while diving for a loose ball ala Kurt Rambis)

4)  Can't remember the fourth right now (probably due to the first 3), but I know I've had stitches in my noggin four times total...

So don't think Scott's little non-existant scar there is going to scare me!!!  Furthermore, don't be thinking I've been "ducking" this little bout with Mr. ICMG fanboy here just because I've been wandering the deserts of Arizona for the past 4 days (and have only briefly checked in during that time).  Nuh-uh.  I say bring it on!   8)   The World Champion Lakers/Angels/Galaxy/Sparks (and almost Raiders) sports fan will knock the paltry T-Wolves/Vikings/Twinkies goofball right out of the stadium!   ;D

So... Mud you say, huh?  OK, I can do that.  Brings to mind John Candy in Stripes!  Oh...wait a minute.  With Scott?  Ugh.  Well, I guess if it's your wish and for your viewing pleasure Carrie, then I'm game.  I've got a nice leapord print thong that I haven't sported since last summer that's just rarin' to get back into action!  No sweaters either Scott.   >:(  No problem with the head shaving as well - wore it close to that for a couple years in high school (way back when)...  Just name the time and place M'Lady, and J'MAC will be ready to throw down!   8)

As for our undercard, that's a no-brainer:

I am also envisioning a match between Dale (DSJ) and Brent (Morgbug), two aging Canuckleheads past their fighting prime squaring off for the International Belt.  I see there is no love lost between them, and being older they are crankier.  

Yep, Dale and Brent all the way!  If Mr. 40 something isn't up to the challenge with the spry young 39 year old Brent, then we could throw Jim (Chuckles) in there in Dale's place.  Basically delirious Celtic wacko against just about anybody would be cool in my book!  But yeah, Dale would likely be my first choice for his opponent!   ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2003, 04:44 AM by JediMAC »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2003, 06:49 AM »
I am also envisioning a match between Dale and Brent, two aging Canuckleheads past their fighting prime squaring off for the International Belt.  I see there is no love lost betwixt them and being older they are crankier.  Brent might go She Hulk on Dale though and grow some pretty large green...um  :-[ :-*

I don't even want to see Brent She Hulk out.  :o  Then again, I am always up for a good laugh.   :-*

Yep, Dale and Brent all the way!  If Mr. 40 something isn't up to the challenge with the spry young 39 year old Brent, then we could throw Jim (Chuckles) in there in Dale's place.  Basically delirious Celtic wacko against just about anybody would be cool in my book!  But yeah, Dale would likely be my first choice for his opponent!   ;)

Hard to say who would win without knowing a persons background. Then again, dealing with 30,000 con's a year, I wouldn't go around betting 200 quatloos on someone that may turn green.  ;D

* DSJ slaps Scott & Matt for not repecting the elderly!

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2003, 09:35 AM »
I leave for the night and come back to a battle royal here in the making.

Well it seems to have the makings of a strange pay per view event.

First match on the card.

Scott AKA ICMG VS Matt  aka MAD JEDI MAC

Round 2

Brad aka ANGRY EWOK vs Wayne aka Sarge in a handicaped animal assisted match

I can hear Mick Foley voice in the background

Then on the card we have the battle of the decades
 you have to be 4 decades old to enter.

Dale the Canadian nightmare vs Brent aka Morgbug. Both come out with hockey sticks  

But first we have a scar off. who has the biggest and baddest scars on defender.

Place your pay per view order early to guarantee a truely memorable evening
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2003, 09:47 AM »
MAtt...I actually have 2 other scars on my melon as well, the lip scar being the meanest looking...one is on my ear where my dad cut the top little piece off while giving me a haircut when I was 2.  The second above my left eye from running into a mailbox with my bike, the day after I got my training wheels off...

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2003, 10:33 AM »

Dale the Canadian nightmare vs Brent aka Morgbug. Both come out with hockey sticks

Maybe I should ask Membraneman if he wants to join.  ;)
We could have a 3 way tag match.  ;D
I can see it now:

Dale the Canadian Nightmare.

Brent the She Hulk.

Membraneman the King Fart.

I proudly present, the Canuckleheads.  ;D

Are you Ready To Ruuuuuuuuuuumble!

Now were's my cane, I mean hockey stick.  ;D

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2003, 11:43 AM »
I got scars on my fists, that's about it. A small scar on my nose from being stabbed by a pencil... Another scar on my shin when I was shot with a 22... I think that's all.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2003, 11:49 AM »
Oh you want scars do ya?

My lip has a scar from when some b**** throw a rock at my face in grade school.

My back has three deep scars that should have gotten stitches but never did.  Two came from when I rode my bike down a hill, flipped it and landed in a pile of broken beer bottles.  The other came when the horizontal support board came off on my bunk bed and was never replaced.  I sat up one day and sliced my back on the exposed nail.

I have a few scars on my head. One came when I fell down as an infant and smacked my head open.  The other came when my cousin throw a beer bottle at a tree and it bounced back and hit me in the noggin.  I'm still trying to figure out how the hell that one happened.

I have one on the inside of my right groin from where I fell off my bike and landed on one of the exposed handle bars.  Yeah, that one was a little scary ;)

There are probably a few more.  Let's just say that I was a rough and tumble kid.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2003, 11:49 AM »
Bout #4  dustrho versus the big cheese JediChris. Chris versus Chris, the loser has to go by Chrissy (or Christy).   When something this big is on the line, the wildcat battle that would ensue is something I'd pay to see.  Sort of like a retirement match but not really :-*