Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Have you ever been stalked?

(1/2) > >>

Morgbug:
Well, have you?  

You go somewhere and you always see the same person.  It may or may not be someone you know or are slightly familiar with.  They are ALWAYS there.  

I had a girlfriend in high school and after we broke up, including after high school, she was just always where I was.  It was downright spooky.  (FTR she broke up with me).  But highschool was a long time ago.  

More recently though, I seem to have found a new "friend".  Where I am, they are never far behind.  Maybe even there before me.  Worse than previously though, I know this person and have had dealings with them.  Now, whatever I do or so, they follow along right behind like a lovesick puppy dog.  It's gone from spooky to downright creepy.  This person has other people watching me, rat's me out when I do something wrong.  I really don't know what to do?  Can you help.

Ah, never mind, I'm just messing with JediMac.  Stay away from those Canadian threads you big weirdo :P ;D

JediMAC:
Been stalked?  Nah, not that I know of.

Do some stalking myself...?  Well, perhaps - occasionally...  But only when I'm provoked due to anti-Laker rhetoric!   :P   ;D

Angry Ewok:
Nope. I've had a car follow me a few miles, but that's about it...   :-\

DSJ™:
Only by a Bean.  ;D  :P

Depmode:
well i know you're going to be shot for bad jokes. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version