Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 83111 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #915 on: April 19, 2016, 10:13 AM »
Rey (Jakku), Rey (Padawan)

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 29, 2016, 10:38 AM »
not really a great deal but considering what they sell for this is what i just got them at

Uncle Owen    312.00
Hoth Rebel Commander  86.00
AT ST Driver    312.00
Hammerhead   362.00
R2 Q5   79.00
Bib Fortuna RED  154.00

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 31, 2016, 06:05 PM »
not really a great deal but considering what they sell for this is what i just got them at

Uncle Owen    312.00
Hoth Rebel Commander  86.00
AT ST Driver    312.00
Hammerhead   362.00
R2 Q5   79.00
Bib Fortuna RED  154.00

Those are some solid prices, especially on the rebel commander.  I've seen most of the others upwards of $400, so you have some bargains there despite the high ticket prices.
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 22, 2016, 03:47 PM »
Anybody give me any idea what a "fair" price on an AT-ST would be? I'm interested in picking one up, but want to make sure I don't overpay. Thanks.
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 23, 2016, 08:48 AM »
Speaking of AT-ST's...

My son's room is decorated in Star Wars.  I purged a bunch of the collection many years ago, but many of my most favorite items are in his room.  I am a SUCKER for the neo-vintage look, especially when it is a toy that I had as a kid, so there is a lot of that in there.

I had the K-Mart Endor AT-ST on a shelf in his room.  Two mornings ago, he came in and woke me and told me he wanted to open a toy.  I told him not to open anything and to go back to sleep.  About ten minutes later I heard a bunch of commotion from his room.  I went in and he was trying to put the AT-ST together.  He DESTROYED the box in the process.  All I could do was laugh, and put it together for him.  These are his toys now so if he wants to open them I guess the OCD collector in me has to go with the flow.

The thing looks awesome but it is a **** toy compared to what we had when we were little.  Lots of futzing to get it to stand.  I am surprises no one has released a more properly sized set of feet for this.

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: June 23, 2016, 01:08 PM »
I have a question. I want to buy the BOBA Fett L switch prototype chase figure. There is one listed but out of wrapper. I am worried it's the carded version just opened up. Is there a marking or year or what stamped on the leg to know which is what?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:08 PM by bigj22 »