Here's my toss into the ring.
1) Neutral Posed Clone with 14-16 points of articulation, removeable helmet, and extensive use of ball/socket joints (And the infamous swivel-pin joint the red clone's knee had).
2) New and poseable Zam Wessel figure minus action feature. Includes functioning holster w/blaster, sniper rifle, removeable helmet, removeable "changeling" face, made-up new removeable face (Think Zartan figure!
), and 14 points of articulation.
3) Rodian Citizen. (Generic Rodian character)
4) 2nd citizen character (Different species)
5) 3rd citizen character (human, male)
6) generic human male Jedi featuring many articulation points (14 would be dandy).
7) generic human female Jedi (same as above).
8 ) Non-feature Anakin Outland Peasant
9) Yoda with removeable cloak, 2 legs, etc...
10) New red battledroid using GOOD plastic and multiple articulation points.
As you can see, E2's figures aren't of a total interest to me unless they're extreme background figures or REALLY well-done army builders. Not the pre-posed stuff we could be seeing with Clone Wars' line.