Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 5572 times)

Offline zachmoe

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Hello All
« on: August 10, 2005, 04:35 PM »
Hello All!  I'm new here to the boards, I am from Northern CA, just wanted to introduce myself.  I collect most everything from '95 on, though I do have a few carded vintage pieces and some loose ones.  I keep mine in the package for the most part, though sometimes I open them up if I have extras.  I also collect WOTC SW minis, I love those as well.  I'll start posting some store reports for Northern CA, although there does not seem to be much activity there.  Again, though, hello to all! 

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 06:09 PM »
welcome to JD Bro! and check your PM's while you're at it ASSMUNCH!

P.S> I can talk to like that because our medichlorian count came from the same source..AND I was produced first!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 07:09 PM »
I already welcomed you elsewhere Zach, but welcome once again!  Glad to have you swing on by and join us in the crazy shenanigans around here.  So kick up your feet and enjoy, and holler if you have any questions about anything...

- Matt

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 07:48 PM »
to JediDefender Zach. Glad to have you here, kickback, relaxe and enjoy.  :) 

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 09:25 PM »
Zach -- from one Newbie to another -- welcome!  Seems like a great group here, despite Darth Slothus being a member ;)
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 10:04 PM »
Welcome to the boards.  I think you'll find it's a great group of people, although if you are a strict carded collector, avoid the Open Figure Theater thread.   :)
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2005, 01:17 AM »
I also collect WOTC SW minis, I love those as well.

Uh-oh.  Me too, Zach!  We'll have to work out some trades.  Did you pre-order the Huges yet, or the AT-AT?  Click here for our thread on the WOTC minis...  8)

- M

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 01:44 AM »
watch out Matty he has pretty much everything..with my help ;) in the miniatures-he's only deficient in the rebel storm set-he "thinks" he's a pretty good player too. Oh..wait I've never lost to him-LOL.<wipe them out..allll of them> zach's a huge trader of those mini's

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 03:55 AM »
Hey zach, great to have you!

I'll start posting some store reports for Northern CA, although there does not seem to be much activity there.

Jared (Tydirium) just moved up there, so I'm sure he'll be glad to swap reports with you.

Enjoy JD!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 09:13 AM »
Welcome to JediDefender!

Hope you enjoy your time here!  :)

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 03:33 PM »
...in the miniatures-he's only deficient in the rebel storm set-he "thinks" he's a pretty good player too. Oh..wait I've never lost to him-LOL.<wipe them out..allll of them> zach's a huge trader of those mini's

I don't actually play the game.  I just collect the minis...  :P

Zach, are you registered over at WOTC?  Or any of the other minis sites for trading?

Offline zachmoe

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2005, 03:36 PM »
Thanks for all the welcomes so far!  Matt, just to let you know, I haven't preordered and UH yet or the AT-AT, but I will when I get the money.  Very interested in some of the new minis.  I'll send you my trade list later...anything in particular you are looking for?  I have some extras left, but mostly I've traded them for other stuff i need.  Let me know...and thanks again to everyone else for all the support...except for that Darth Slothus punk...

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2005, 03:41 PM »
...except for that Darth Slothus punk...

Feel free to let any of the moderators here know if that Slothus punk is harrassing you too much, and we'll go ahead and take the appropriate measures against him...  ;)

- M

P.S.  Missing the Spider Droid from CS, and a few from ROTS still.  I'll have to go through my minis and shoot you a trade list here soon...

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2005, 04:21 PM »
Darth slothus punk? Is that a new member?! And why's he trying to copy my first 2 names? Hey kid- hurry up and post our "lists" so I can try and get a deal goin' with darth Anton

Offline zachmoe

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2005, 06:42 PM »
Man, bro, it's gonna take a while before I post the lists, maybe I'll work on it over the weekend...there is so much to sift through...Also, Matt, I do frequent the WOTC SW mini tradehouse alot, I'm on the GTL list over there, with a good feedback rating (about 10 or so with 5 more pending).  I have an extra Spider Droid if you want him, shoot me your list over and I'll help you out.  I also collect them to collect, but I do play a bit, though I normally get waxed by my brother.