Author Topic: RE #11 - Siege on Rhen Var  (Read 14208 times)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Re: RE #11 - Siege on Rhen Var
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2005, 03:32 PM »
Awsome job Chewie!

This is my favorite chapter so far. I love Battlefront and really liked the way you worked it into your story. Do you play PS2 online? LMK if you do, we could team-up for a couple of games. I also really love the flashes of the Clone Wars you worked into the end. It really worked well with Rykrof's monolog. This of all the Chapters I've read so far has the best story telling elements. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Fritzkrieg

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 04:13 AM »
Crap, I can't believe it's already been 6 months since I made this chapter.  It's a fun chapter in my opinion, but I think I could do so much better now! 

No, I have never played Battlefront I or II online (I have XBOX and Gamecube by the way) but we ever can team up, I'd love to!

Thanks for the comments Fritzkrieg, stuff like that keeps me interested in making more of these.

:P

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2006, 10:42 PM »
Damn man, that might have been the best chapter yet!  I love the references to SW Battlefront (like the command posts) - that was great! 

Putting Commander Bacara in his "Phase 1" armor was a nice touch, I really liked that Ki-Adi-Mundi helped Bacara to the shuttle.  It really makes Bacara's betrayal so much more heartless later on. 

The montage at the end was really well put together, the pics were well done and really emphasized the point that Rykrof was making.  Superb work man!

Oh yeah, I think Ryan said that he is going to think of this series as EU - I agree.  Awesome stuff!
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2006, 11:38 AM »
Thanks, and yeah I thought adding Bacara here might be kind of fun.  This was one of my favorite chapters too and probably the most action packed one.  There will be a return to Rhen Var chapter soon too, with much more intense fighting and hopefully more detailed sets.  Can't wait to work on that one.

:P

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 04:15 PM »
What can I say? that hasen't been said before!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!